Blue Period - Vol. 7 Ch. 28 - Crash

Dex-chan lover
This is why choosing college is really difficult. You need to check the teacher, student's projects, how many people quit. Not just based on money and popularity. I am glad I choose the correct school with nice teachers even though they are not popular

This is the best chapter I've ever read in my life. I've usually only seen emotions this strong in an action/romcom setting and experiences this relatable in slice of life, this does both amazingly well. Hopefully, the series will continue to stay at this level as I'm tired of gushing about something only to see the mangaka run out of steam a year or two later

And that's why students suffer bc you occasionally get assholes who think they're above everyone else as professors

Dex-chan lover
I come here to increase my tolerance to stress at this point.

omg reading this manga is just
it makes me feel
it made me relive my worst year in art school 💀

Group Leader
I wonder if going to art school would’ve sucked the life out of art for me, this manga is convincing me it would have lol

I'm not an art person, but I don't need to be Picasso to know that this is just OOF

Double-page supporter
I've got an exam tomorrow and took a really short break here to de-stress

Now I'm even more stressed. This manga is really good at transmitting the characters' feelings to you urgh

Thank you for the quality updated chapter

Group Leader
I really sympathize with him because uni/college is stressful when it comes to scores and passing classes, especially when he is coming from a working-class family. Not to mention this is the art field where it's more reliant on talent than hardwork.

But I also agree with the professors points of view where they talk about the students passing the class after a certain amount of failing them. As asshole-ish as this may sound, they're not wrong.

That last page just fucking hurts to read and look at.

Supporter
@scarlet_summer Good luck tomorrow! If there's anything I can say is that you should try to be kind to yourself today and tomorrow and the day after. You got this.

Jesus christ they ripped his heart n took a big smelly s#it on it. There could’ve been a better way to handle that jesus. Give the boy a hug man.

Users who are viewing this thread