Boku no Heya ga Dungeon no Kyuukeijo ni Natteshimatta Ken - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - The Case of the Darkness that Lurks along with a new Home

Dex-chan lover
Have fun with this guy he’ll be here longer with his natural status resist and damage reduction he’d be the tank of the party. Tbh they could have given him a better intro like an old annoying friend or something.

@kaminomikan It's a national TV station, and it gets its funding from what's effectively a TV tax; people capable of watching the national broadcast pay a fee. Thus, a TV tax.
Goodluck sueing a law. From the country's perspective, you might as well sue for paying taxes that allow you to use city infrastructure, even if you never actually use it.

Fed-Kun's army
UK has a similar tax set up but they can't barge into your house at all. Much like vampires, they have to be invited in. So even if they say they have a permit or whatever, as long as you'd tell them to buzz off they can't do shit.

MD@Home
When I was living in Japan for a while I had an NHK employee come to my home at 9pm asking if I had a TV.

Fed-Kun's army
Reminds me, in sweden there was a time where just having an internet connection meant you had to pay the tv tax, even if you didn't have any device able to run the tv-stations website.
Currently they're switching to everyone needing to pay regardless of what they have or don't have. (guess the amount they already collected wasn't enough for their greed.)

Nothing to be surprised about though, sweden is as corrupt as they come, it's amazing how they still manage to delude the populace with lies even if it's part thanks to lowering the educational standards like they have.

Double-page supporter
.......... This new shit excuse of a character just ruined the entire story. This type of people... uggghhhh I will stab them until they are unrecognizable.

If they don't remove this character, I'm dropping this.

Dex-chan lover
Shoulda let him die in the dungeon. One less jackass in the world.

On the plus side if he becomes the tank we can enjoy watching him repeatedly get hit.

My fear is that Deeto is going to come back having fallen in love with this asshole and how manly he is, and this manga will turn into NTR.

Can someone who's read ahead in the novel confirm for me that that's not the case?

Dex-chan lover
@TUSF ppl sues nation daily, it hasn't happened yet because ppl has become used to be trashed by the politicians, get enough signatures and make a collective demand. it will pass easily unless you don't live in a democracy

I see this turning into another Konosuba, not really my cup tbh. I'm gonna drop it.

Dex-chan lover
lesson learned: next time lock your doors so creepy ex-sumo inspectors don't come barging thru. seriously how resistant is this guy?

Dex-chan lover
As other people said, I would let that guy get lost and die in there, what a creep. He even rummaged through the magazines and didn't put them back. Even if for some reason he had legal authority to inspect, you know he's an asshole. This character is going to bother me if the author makes him into a supporting character. If they are going to rescue him, I hope they have a hypnotism spell, make him forget and go away.

Why am I so disappointed, I literally dont know why but I want to stop reading this now because of such a stupid turn of events. Who the fuck thinks that was an exit he literally just came in...

Fed-Kun's army
Witch girl best girl! I hope she won't NTR with the cable dude.

Users who are viewing this thread