Boku no Kanojo ga Kyonyuu Dattara. Oppai Anthology Comic - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Happy End - OUCHI

Dex-chan lover
That because it wasn't the "right" thing. I'm not going to go like a romantic expert, but in my personal experience, when in a relationship it's important to show you want her, even physically (within limits!). The guy in his "respect", was neglecting her in that regard, and make her feel undesired and doubting his love.
The boobs part was her last ditch attempt to force him to show he desires her, and thus, loves her. Intimacy and love are more intertwined than we think, but not to excessive levels.
Uh you didn't have to spell the obvious dude. I was being sarcastic. Why do you thing I put quotations on "right"

So in Japan, it's the guys who expect their girlfriends to read their minds without saying anything.

Fed-Kun's army
So in Japan, it's the guys who expect their girlfriends to read their minds without saying anything.
I don't think its like that per se.

This is a story of young love with a bittersweet ending. We don't really get THAT much of a backstory on these two, we only get snippets of how the relationship is, and to me it was very pure. You could argue childlike. They were happy with how things were. Any problems they might have, they probably thought could be solved with more time. Remember, these are middle school kids, so must likely that have a very pure/childlike view on relationships.

But Tokyo happened. While it doesn't say it explicitly that its that far, the way the story implies is such a big deal he's going away to Tokyo, its going to be a ways away from their hometown. All that time they thought they had was gone, and there was a very possible end date. I think before he was interrupted, he was going to break up with her. The way he was talking and the face he made when she brought up "next time" means that he's been putting off this talk for a while.

Then things got a little real. The problems in their relationships had to be addressed. And had to be addressed NOW.

We then get 10 years later. Their lives went on in different directions. They seem to be happy, but we get the feeling they do have some regrets on how it ended. On what could have been.

Dex-chan lover
The hell is this, I came here for boobs, why is this guy even in this anthology wtf, a bra shot is enough to enter an erotic anthology about boobs? wtf

I came for t*ts and it gave me feels

damn my guy you wasted your high school life

Dex-chan lover
It makes sense, there's a trope where women usually are more empathetic and they can tell the feelings of others with very few clues.

One could expect there are a lot of girls who can't make sense of other's feelings without them spelling them out.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think its like that per se.

This is a story of young love with a bittersweet ending. We don't really get THAT much of a backstory on these two, we only get snippets of how the relationship is, and to me it was very pure. You could argue childlike. They were happy with how things were. Any problems they might have, they probably thought could be solved with more time. Remember, these are middle school kids, so must likely that have a very pure/childlike view on relationships.

But Tokyo happened. While it doesn't say it explicitly that its that far, the way the story implies is such a big deal he's going away to Tokyo, its going to be a ways away from their hometown. All that time they thought they had was gone, and there was a very possible end date. I think before he was interrupted, he was going to break up with her. The way he was talking and the face he made when she brought up "next time" means that he's been putting off this talk for a while.

Then things got a little real. The problems in their relationships had to be addressed. And had to be addressed NOW.

We then get 10 years later. Their lives went on in different directions. They seem to be happy, but we get the feeling they do have some regrets on how it ended. On what could have been.
Awesome analysis, you cleared out the whole issue with a few paragraphs.

Dex-chan lover
We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled

Users who are viewing this thread