Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 46

I don't really give a shit about the TL group drama.
But atleast dump the chapter on /a/ first so the obvious TL errors can get pointed out.

Double-page supporter
man i'll just re-read this again when boredom society drops their version.

are you kidding me? are you reading this? i'll be coming back years to come just to experience these two all over again.

hot damn, dude. we've been memeing but she really is a hunter looking to catch her prey. laying out traps with his favorite bait.

god damn, dude.

Dex-chan lover
@Cesarean-Pizza Ichikawa is a beta? Have you actually read this? Whenever something needs to be done, Ichikawa always does it. He's an awkward chuuni who isn't very good at stuff like this but he's cute, smart and kind. And what exactly makes you think that men can be attracted to various types of women but women can only like Chads? They are literally 14 years old.

Try re-reading without reading Kyou's monologues.

Kyou is basically a shoujo manga MC.
So it is not surprising that Yamada would fall for him.
kqq6xHe_d.webp

@Ataru
I could translate such a chapter in half an hour up to an hour if I wanted
proofs or never happened.
Thanks for the feedback by the way, even if I still don't understand what page your
It's the source I trust the most
was for

@comeonnow I already did and you honestly remind me too much of a template bokuyaba thread shitposting, next only to the eternal manlet debate: Ichikawa was first male, outside her family maybe, who sees her as a person and is kind to her, without sucking up to her. If you want examples: the tissues he left when she broke her nose, how he remembered her drink preference (tea can), how he diverted attention when Pickup-pai was getting grabby, how he protected her library snack time from the librarian and many more.

@leon06673 yeah it's not like I did and nobody gave a fuck, twice, right?

Dex-chan lover
And to those who don't see how this relationship could work both of these guys are middle schoolers

Back then it was easier to fall in love and also we didn't have all the arbitrary standards we started getting and imposing on people as we grew up

Attraction isn't a choice - but we start adding more hoops to jump through as we grow up because of how society dictates what we should be attracted to

Aggregator gang
Weird how people read this far. But still cant grasp Yamada's and Ichikawa's personality, tendencies and preference

Yamada is weird, shameless, messy, chaotic, friendly and kind. Also a bit petty but hey who doesnt?
Ichikawa is chunni, thinks too much, care too much, unsocial , he is also petty, but he always cares enough to put himself for other people. Yamada always saw this side of him.

They talk, joke, laughe, share each other interest, share foods and basically have each other back. Why can't they find each other attractive and have a crush on each other. They are kids. Middle school kids. Their values towards a person are much more pure than any of you who doubts the good points of Ichikawa. Yamada can see past his height and gloomy aura. Shes that pure and genuine. Why cant people accept that?

And people calling Ichikawa beta af and dont deserve yamada or any women in general? Sorry to say this to you. Even if Ichikawa isnt an alpha, he is still a good love interest in women eyes. If he is at least 8 years older ill take him if hes single.

Dex-chan lover
@Darklight99
Being an American and seeing how western women treat men. That's what makes me think the way I do. Ichikawa's temperament is not generally viewed as attractive qualities. And don't get me started on the height difference.
Don't get me wrong, I don't read these stories for realistic depictions of relationships. But they aren't literally 14 years old, and that's not how 14 year olds acted when I was one. This is a idealistic fiction written by an adult.
Everyone is getting so defensive about the few of us voicing our opinions on the validity of the pair. It shows me that many of you don't really spend a lot of time in the real world. Gender relations are worse than ever and people like Ichikawa don't get the girl. Or won't until they are much older and financially secure.

Hey, maybe women are different in Japan. Regardless, I enjoy this story and I look forward to seeing him displaying more qualities that further woos Yamada.

@labanina I'm just going to respond to you on this one. You had not already given an explanation. Your statement before was that he was kind to her and didn't suck up to her like other boys did. You also said he treated her like a person, which she had only experienced from other girls before. I want to point out that literally all of those are reasons to treat him like a friend.

You (and others) have NOW given examples of how he has acted in ways to make her like him more than as a friend. I'm not doubting that NOW. Him leaving tissues and the library snacks are decent examples. But don't act like you had said those before. Before, all you said was that he was kind to her like how girls are kind to her. That's a friend-zone explanation, not a romance explanation.

And you say that I remind you of shit posting? I'm sorry, but all I did was literally ask for a reason for why characters do the things they do. If that's shit posting a series, then the series is shit. I am NOT saying that for this series, but you were way too defensive on this.

Users who are viewing this thread