Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 49

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@Stevostin It's MTL beaten into shape by proofreaders, which isn't much of an improvement.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait I’m dumb. Why was Yamada telling him to do those things?

@Deebees I even bothered to TS that tiny-weeny manga page she's reading

@Zerueljp
the latest chapter
hIKAkc7.jpg

Group Leader
@labanina and his groupies: I don't understand what this was supposed to accomplish...? You do understand there are hundreds of good series out there stuck in limbo for 6+ months, right? Why this particular fluff, that was constantly being worked on for almost a year? I don't hate having new chapters to read, but I'm downright disgusted by your attitude, which seems fueled by a personal grudge, rather than desire to bring this up to date.

And before someone @ me, no, I'm not a Boredom groupie, I just hate having tens of series in my reading list that aren't being worked on, yet you circle jerk around MTL garbage, showering personal vendetta with praise. Thanks for ruining one of my favorite series ever. I hope you feel good about yourself.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
Over your first two chapters? It wouldn't be an improvement over anything produced by an actual translator, so I've got no idea why you're bringing that up.

Actual translator which work you've been sitting on for weeks you mean? I've no idea why would you bring up a point against you like that either.

@damian_stefan1989 I don't read those series

Dex-chan lover
@damian_stefan1989 well it’s not like if someone can translate stuff, they HAVE TO, so if the translator is good enough (I read a comment of a Japanese guy in the previous chapter that said that the translation wasn’t bad, so) and want to do this series because for some reason the main group take so much time for doing it, onestly I don’t care, and you shouldn’t too

Group Leader
@Karman19 Thanks for being civil. Yes, that's true, they don't have to, if not interested. But yeah, maybe if people suggest series, they might start being interested. I'm waiting for him to pick other series before writing him off as a troll.
And "so much time for doing it" is 6 days??? 🤔
Well, whatever. I won't be reading these chapters, so no point arguing further.

Double-page supporter
@KingNova777 I remember the good old days when multiple people were translating the same Manga, and nobody gave a shit even though there weren't as many translators as before. Some were quick, and some were for quality. But nobody acted like they held the right to translate.
Basically, people back then were not this self-entitled. Neither the scanlators, nor the readers.

Boredom Society did not purchase any licence to translate this, and neither are they so up-to-date that they can complain that someone releases faster translations. They can compete with quality if they want, if that's what they want. Quality subs are very much a thing, and people do read them.

And don't bring me this dumb "There are other series out there!" argument. Scanlators translate series they like and want people to read, they don't exist to translate anything that can be translated. This is a hobby, not a business. And it's a hobby for a related series, not the entire industry. This argument, just like complaining about scanlating rights, only applies to official translators.

Boredom Society and labanina translate whatever they want. Period.

Dex-chan lover
@damian_stefan1989 well if one can translate so much in just 2 days (with a not so bad translation) honestly I kinda got bored waiting a week for just 1 Chapter and just some extras, but that’s me of course

Dex-chan lover
A good 'ole male confusion over a womens actions, it's like i'm fifteen all over again, it's also funny seeing Yamada getting more and more bold and Ishikawa more and more confused, thanks for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread