Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 50

Let’s it be
Sis: is that your girlfriend.
Kyou: she’s not my girlfriend...yet
I will be grinning hard.

Dmi

I really hope that the sister doesn't think he's being preyed on by an adult female lolicon because things could get rather awkward fast.

MD@Home
@Dmi I feel like the straight shota energy the two of them give off is mostly just because of the lens the readers view them through- I doubt any adult in the "real world" of the manga sees the two of them as more than a year or two apart.

Dmi

@Suzushiiro Could be wrong, but I thought she was often singled out as being unlike a middle schooler. It just seems to me like the author intentionally made her look more mature for this scene, and there's the small display, too.

Well, I doubt any misunderstanding would extend beyond a few pages in this manga either way.

@Otamega04 "Well crap she found out"
and
@burningknuckle "HOLY FUCK SHE SAW HER
Correct me if I'm wrong since I have shit memory, but is this the first time Yamada and Ichinee-san met?"
and
@Kaduufrrj "@... Yes. Yamada has seen Onee-chan, but has not introduced herself. Onee-chan never saw Yamada."

Chapter 19 Yamada saw him with his sister at a Mall's food court. No introductions to one another, but she most likely over heard enough to realize they were siblings.

Dex-chan lover
ch 51 spoiler
山田「私が話そうか?」
市川「もうなんしたので、問題ない」
山田「なんて言ったの?」
市川「友達。とりあえず今は」

Users who are viewing this thread