Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 5 Ch. 66.3 - Extra Chapter

Basically all means depending of the effort to make (though the majority just buy them off a store), marshmallow is complex so a majority of people would buy it, so that's hate, making cookies is simple but it requires a trial and error, macarons are difficult to build, they need to be looking perfect so there is that, making the candy taste great also takes waaay more time so there is that.

Cute anyway.

Fed-Kun's army
her expressions man

do they know they like each other or does only anna know

...... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't HE the one who ended up giving her chocolate on valentines day? So it should be her giving him something on white day. Or am I already misremembering?

Fed-Kun's army
@ARealCoolGuy
Note the first panel, he's eating candy.
The implication is that she gave him that candy on White Day, and after looking up the meaning of "candy on White Day" he realized what she was implying.

Dex-chan lover
Uh I think you missed the extra before this that leads directly to this one?

https://twitter.com/lovely_pig328/status/1370713884034695172?s=19

It's almost impossible to imagine that at the start of this series he hated her and considered her a potential murder target.

It's almost impossible to imagine that at the start of this series he hated her and considered her a potential murder target.
Oh man, I forgot about that! Wow, was he different!

This is the continuation, Boredom seemed to have skipped one of the main extras before this one happened.

https://twitter.com/lovely_pig328/status/1370713884034695172?s=19

Users who are viewing this thread