Boku no Okusan wa Chotto Kowai - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - What do you want to eat tonight?

Dex-chan lover
They are too much, and I agree, when will he stop calling her senpai.

Dex-chan lover
After that last chapter, I'm surprised he still listens to the advice that his coworker gives him.
He appears to be an idiot with no confidence. You'd think having an s-class beauty for a wife that seems to really love him would of helped a little.

Dex-chan lover
images

Dex-chan lover
He appears to be an idiot with no confidence. You'd think having an s-class beauty for a wife that seems to really love him would of helped a little.
I guess it's like: since she's so out of his league in his eyes, he placed himself in a suspense of disbelief rather than process and understand that his wife loves him for more concrete reasons?

Also he really needs to stop listening to that coworker's advice. At this point she's just messing with him to take out her own frustration for her love life lol.

Dex-chan lover
Despite that, from time to time he turns into superman and delivers so much and even more. Like with this last message
But it doesn't look like he bought condoms on his way from work...I hope they have some at home...Or, honestly, they could just do it raw. It'd be perfectly fine if they make a kid

Users who are viewing this thread