Boku no Suki na Hito ga Suki na Hito - Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Well, so far and so BAD. She doesn't like you from JUMP and you STILL want her, SAD. This shrimp was throwing verbal punches and kicks at you, hating your every fiber because she couldn't be you, and just being mean and nasty because you are a better person than her in EVERY WAY. The explanation in the next chapter better be good but I don't think it will EVER make me sympathetic to this little tart.

Dex-chan lover
Well, so far and so BAD. She doesn't like you from JUMP and you STILL want her, SAD. This shrimp was throwing verbal punches and kicks at you, hating your every fiber because she couldn't be you, and just being mean and nasty because you are a better person than her in EVERY WAY. The explanation in the next chapter better be good but I don't think it will EVER make me sympathetic to this little tart.
stubborn af, but author cooked next chapter, specially with what we can expect with how the series ends.
as she reminded him from his brother and also let him feel absolved, even if he didn't need to, he fell in love for being saved for his feelings of guilt, while with Asahi they have been started to know each other and I would say care more and he feels more closer to her, and Asahi didn’t just fell in love with him for being the one from the past, she was already falling for him for being such a good person

Dex-chan lover
stubborn af, but author cooked next chapter, specially with what we can expect with how the series ends.
as she reminded him from his brother and also let him feel absolved, even if he didn't need to, he fell in love for being saved for his feelings of guilt, while with Asahi they have been started to know each other and I would say care more and he feels more closer to her, and Asahi didn’t just fell in love with him for being the one from the past, she was already falling for him for being such a good person
LOL. I'm sorry but if you want to think the author 'cooked' have at it hoss. Burned? Maybe. But in either case I still don't like her and I am welcomed to my OWN opinion on this matter.

Dex-chan lover
LOL. I'm sorry but if you want to think the author 'cooked' have at it hoss. Burned? Maybe. But in either case I still don't like her and I am welcomed to my OWN opinion on this matter.
wait, I didn't mean you were stubborn (I'm sorry if I make that mistake), it was my answer about what was the problem with Miya, why was she like that with Sorapoyo, as you mentioned she doesn't want to admit how Sora being a good person is what made Asahi swoon and she's stubborn for that, then my spoiler is why I think the author cook (ch.20).
also if you still hate her, you're free to do so, still not a fan of her (never been a fan of tsunderes, specially her type), but at least ch.20 made more sense why Sora fell for her (it made sense to me 😅).

Dex-chan lover
This explained absolutely nothing

Why does she hate him so much and why is he in love with her??

Crazy how not even a flashback explained this shit

Dex-chan lover
There is absolutely no good explanation of him liking bitchy Fuwa after how she’s been treating him, such a stupid premise axe this shit asap
rivalries often turned into love after a while

clingy Akizuki is entertaining but this past Akizuki is fun to see too :dogewow:

Dex-chan lover
This explained absolutely nothing

Why does she hate him so much and why is he in love with her??

Crazy how not even a flashback explained this shit
because there's more flashback after this obviously, this chapter was just when they first met. Despite what many series display to us, love didn't always happen at the first meeting/sight; and having a bad first impression doesn't mean you will always despise that person forever

Dex-chan lover
because there's more flashback after this obviously, this chapter was just when they first met. Despite what many series display to us, love didn't always happen at the first meeting/sight; and having a bad first impression doesn't mean you will always despise that person forever
Next chapter just gave us an even dumber reason

Dex-chan lover
So similar people meet, friction exists and then presumably over time it bursts into raging flames of (idiotic, semi-stalkerish) love for one of them. Slap, slap, kiss is hardly an uncommon trope.

Users who are viewing this thread