Boku no Suki na Hito ga Suki na Hito - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Now she made her move, we'll see if he's not as dense as a black hole after this

Dex-chan lover
Oh. Oh God.

He can't wave that away, right? She deliberately did that and she made sure he knew she was doing it on purpose.

Oh God...

Also, as a sidenote, I'm glad he noticed how often he seemed to saving and/or shielding her from things. 🤭
Yeah he can't, but the problem is that she is currently not his crush, Fuwa is. So this is going to be extremely awkward

Dex-chan lover
Asahi fell! Is that good, or bad for Sora? What is his reaction? Oh man, I'm so excited for next month!

Damn we only just at chapter 12, that fucking 300 chap virgin gonna rot pp before he even made a move

Dex-chan lover
Guys, notice how one of the puppets is laying down beside Sora? That was IIRC supposed to be killer mascot puppet, the one Asahi was wearing from the moment she showed it to when she took his hands for "reading". In that moment she puts killer-chan on the shelf which she bumps on, causing Sora to rescue her again -and bloody puppet to fall beside her. The kissing rabbits had been put into another box long before that. Therefore, the two little lagomorphic bastards were NOT the ones who "kissed"; it's Asahi and Sora who did it!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Why'd you have to go and remind me of Blue Flag? That damn series threw everything away, we spent chapter upon chapter building up and developing relationships just for the ending to piss in our faces with some of the most antithetical and out-of-character bullshit I've ever seen to put to pen.
I remember reading that manga in the app, so finally finding people that didn't like the end is great, 'cause since that end I didn't found that many people getting mad at it, because yeah the end was real BS from what the series was.

Author:
Makes every other girl, aside from the one MC has an interest in, as likeable as possible, while portraying his love interest as despicable as possible to the readers.

All the readers like and root for the other girls except the MC's love interest.

After numerous ups and downs, endless debates, and arguments among the readers about which girl is the most likeable (excluding the MC's love interest, of course), the final chapter reveals that the MC ends up with his love interest, whom everybody hates.

On the last page, the final panel displays a text stating, "The person I like likes someone else." (Boku no suki na hito ga suki na hito)

Dex-chan lover
I have noticed the author is side lining Fuwa hard.

It's as if they don't actually see her as a true main character, but instead just a plot device for conflict instead.

I mean, that was always the case, the story was very clearly about the guy and the Prez from the very beginning. Hard for any of these characters to compete with the manic pixie dream girlfriend.

Which reminds me, I must've forgotten, have we ever gotten an explanation on why the guy likes that unpleasant girl?

Dex-chan lover
Do you mean the hand-puppet that is laying, face up, by itself, next to them in the kiss panel?
That's the serial killer one. The other two that kissed are not in the kiss panel

Dex-chan lover
That's the serial killer one. The other two that kissed are not in the kiss panel

You're right. However, the way this is progressing, I wouldn't be surprised that they did kiss.

EDIT: Looking at it again, the panel where the boxes fall, the robot is on the left side looking at them. At first, I thought she backed up into the shelves and caused them to fall, but it is the robot that does it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Author:
Makes every other girl, aside from the one MC has an interest in, as likeable as possible, while portraying his love interest as despicable as possible to the readers.

All the readers like and root for the other girls except the MC's love interest.

After numerous ups and downs, endless debates, and arguments among the readers about which girl is the most likeable (excluding the MC's love interest, of course), the final chapter reveals that the MC ends up with his love interest, whom everybody hates.

On the last page, the final panel displays a text stating, "The person I like likes someone else." (Boku no suki na hito ga suki na hito)
peak writing

Users who are viewing this thread