Boku no Suki na Hito ga Suki na Hito - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Why do I feel like this story will end her randomly ending up with the girl despite liking the guy the entire story? I'm getting Ao no Flag vibes which had an awful ending. (There, I said it.)
Why'd you have to go and remind me of Blue Flag? That damn series threw everything away, we spent chapter upon chapter building up and developing relationships just for the ending to piss in our faces with some of the most antithetical and out-of-character bullshit I've ever seen to put to pen.

• This
Reactions: jak
iu

Dex-chan lover
Bold move. She should just tell him that HE was the one she was looking for all this time.
I know she just wanted to maintain the status quo, but we've crossed the Rubicon at this point.

Dex-chan lover
Oh. Oh God.

He can't wave that away, right? She deliberately did that and she made sure he knew she was doing it on purpose.

Oh God...

Also, as a sidenote, I'm glad he noticed how often he seemed to saving and/or shielding her from things. 🤭

Dex-chan lover
How? How ever can this lass be so adorable? This girl is legit a reincarnation of Kaori Miyazono, but more flirtatious and healthier, and therefore pretty much the most perfect waifu ever conceived!

I have noticed the author is side lining Fuwa hard.

It's as if they don't actually see her as a true main character, but instead just a plot device for conflict instead.
It's making the manga a lot better, too! This manga is at a point in which MC boasting about how Fuwa is the bestest actually breaks my suspension of disbelief. Really hope you're right (again) on this one

Last edited:
So what’s the over under on Fuwa realizing these two are about to get together and then sabotaging it by agreeing to be Sorapoyo’s girlfriend? LMAO. And then in keeping up with the charade, she (Fuwa) realizes she actually likes him for real while ironically he realizes his own feelings for prez but can’t bring himself to hurt Miwa by leaving her.

That’s another 30+ chapter extension right there 😅🤣

Or alternatively, we get a Mahiru arc because she (out of the blue) confesses somehow and sorapoyo goes along with it half-heartedly. Prez gets hurt enough to start dating (?!!!) Miwa who also realizes she’s just being used as a consolation thereby guaranteeing none of them are totally happy for the foreseeable future. Sounds great right?

Dex-chan lover
MC still holding on to Fuwa despite her hating him, it makes me cringe hard whenever he brings her up

THE PREZ IS THE CORRECT CHOICE MY GUY, STOP WASTING YOUR TIME WITH FUWA

Dex-chan lover
I wish they went deeper into what the plot originally was and Fuwa involvement with Suzu actually happened. I mean sure we need to suspend disbelief about Sora and Suzu somewhat but he is just such a boring character and the reason she likes him is just so dumb...

Dex-chan lover
LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AT FIRST I WANNA CRY FOR PREZ COZ SORA REJECTING HER UNKNOWINGLY BUT THEN PREZ MAKE THE MOVES :meguupog:

Users who are viewing this thread