Boku no Suki na Hito ga Suki na Hito - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Totally agree.

I'm always against someone having been in love with a childhood friend they haven't seen for half their life since before they were too young to even know what love is but this is by far the dumbest setup I've read. A girl who was too young to know what love is has now been in love for half her life with some random kid she saw for 10 seconds who took her medication. How over romanticised must those 10 seconds be in her head. I do like their dynamic now so hopefully the real thing can grow from there.
well tbf, she has kinda been developing SOME feelings for him all this time, the reveal is just a cherry on top I suppose.

Myaa better have saved Sorapoyo´s life in the past because there really isnt any rhyme or reason for his atraction, they got no chemistry and she is super stand offish.
Dunno the best boy and best girl in this mango are unquestionable and suffer no rivals.
100%

It's a common problem with love triangles in straight media: the only way you get an actual love triangle with two genders is by making one character queer in some fashion, but either because of latent homophobia on the part of the author or knowingly writing to a presumed-heterosexual audience the queer character doesn't get a fair shot or even a relatable angle. They're usually doomed from the start and it completely undermines the story dynamic.

Dex-chan lover
lmfaoooo the face of someone who's lost hard.

I hope things work out well for MC and Suzukaze tho, they need to reveal why MC is so stuck up on Fuwa already.

I’m glad I’m not the only one that seems to be thinking that ol’ Myaa has this coming. Also I’m very interested in what’s going to become of her older sister. (You know, that OTHER girl with short black hair who seemed to have a thing for our dear MC.)

Dex-chan lover
A CHALLENGER APROACHES!
usjr0ki.jpg

Dex-chan lover
What was the name of that robot? It should be the WingBot BlueBaller! (it needs the exclamation point at the end for emphasis). One minute it's like 'now keess' and the next 'the heat emanating from your loins needs to be extinguished' ... I can't keep up, LMAO.

Also, my guess is that Miya goes the dirty play route and pretends to like the ML just to block hustle and just so happens to start falling for him ... nah too tropey.

MD@Home
Okay, seriously, where can I buy this manga? I haven't laughed so much while reading a chapter since the best parts of Kanojo mo Kanojo. The Japanese original would be fine with me, I just want to support the series.

Man straight up just like that no misunderstanding for the girls side ?

Fed-Kun's army
just Let both of them go Miya, it aint worth to tryhard for better further

Dex-chan lover
Wait, that's the elder sister, right?
Yep, it's Myaa elder sister, Sora classmate
Myaa is junior she's first year
Sora and Myaa Big sister (Her name is Mahiru) second year
Asahi Third year, their senior.
I knew she's gonna be a challenger, there's sign that she harbor feeling for Sorapoyo since first chapter, like she's flustered and desperate to stop his flamboyant friend (Kaminaga) telling him the detail about Asahi trialing club (which imply that she also knew about Asahi and Sora past like her little sister Myaa)
And she also tell Sora to give up on her sister

Dex-chan lover
I know in manga everyone falls in love with a childhood someone, but honestly her reason for him is by far the dumbest... Like I hope she stops having a filter of him being a "prince" and instead realizes that he was just a weird kid who did a stupid thing like DRINKING SOMEONE'S MEDICINE IN A HOSPITAL!!!!!!! I'm fine with them ending up together but let it be because of them developing the relationship now instead of her giving him so much extra attention from a VERY stupid unkind thing.
Bruh you didnt even read the earlier chapters that wasnt the only thing the mc did .

Users who are viewing this thread