Boku no Tsuma wa Kanjou ga Nai - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
@TrapCard113 I think they all overlap to some extent given that they can all cook and clean but the Cooking Mina version just seems to be the best at it. Mina did reference that the Super Mina model has problems doing singular tasks so it's likely that each version has it's more extensive features in certain areas than the other models. So Babysitter Mina is probably more capable for child care than other models but I would assume Little Mina is more sociable and intellectually stimulating (judging by it's high levels of smug).

Dex-chan lover
This is surprisingly terrifying.

They could lose something irreplaceable without even realizing the value of what was lost.

Fed-Kun's army
First of all, this guy is a retard for not paying attention to what's going on to his precious Mina right next to him. Second of all, this woman is the worst at her job at thinking the owner isn't going to mind if they wipe her memory. Last, wasn't there some mention of needing written consent for the shit they are doing? I don't remember seeing that given as that smug little doc oc started forcibly poking around in her head. All kinds of fuck ups galore as far as I can tell.
Going to be real mad if they damaged our sweet little Mina in any way.

Dex-chan lover
they said 'format its memory at the factory', dont think mina got formatted here

I'm really getting into this, please don't hurt precious Mina. Her not wanting him to see her open head and hiding it was too much

where is my cooking robot who I can take in as a wife?

Contributor
I've worked in a call center for tech support. I can tell you that technology illiterate people rarely know what a factory reset entails.
Damn, it's creepy having to see all those arms sprout from the back of that girl. Poor Mina.

Fed-Kun's army
MINA - SAN
we are all fallin in love.

Usually these robot love things have a more dystopian feel im glad its sweet most of the time.

Aggregator gang
No need to overreact guys, it was just diagnostic. Mina was reluctant to get it because she didn't want Takumi to see her head insides (understandable).

Dex-chan lover
Mina is far superior to your insignificant phone camera. Watch her signature 90 degree head tilt.

>Proteccing your robot waifu by yelling at the incompotent dolt of a sales rep is an act of coercion

My bandsaw will show you the true meaning of "act of coercion" if you don't watch yourself, you presumptuous, violent bucket of bolts.

Users who are viewing this thread