Boku to GAL ga Fufu ni Narumade - Ch. 16

He's rather pathetic for caring that much about placement.

What they're doing isn't lewd. It's just a bit close. Nothing you can't see friends do.
My brother in Christ, she is literally pressing her tits on him. She is giving him a full-arm boob job. If his arm were a dick, there would be a single continuous trail of jizz following him all throughout the school. If his arm were a dick, he would be dead from dehydration at this point, and be in desperate need of aloe vera.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
My brother in Christ, she is literally pressing her tits on him. She is giving him a full-arm boob job. If his arm were a dick, there would be a single continuous trail of jizz following him all throughout the school. If his arm were a dick, he would be dead from dehydration at this point, and be in desperate need of aloe vera.
If.

Double-page supporter
New girl be like

t644inW.png

Dex-chan lover
Sure keep that spot nice and warm. :smug:
I don't think their classmates find the same person monopolizing the ranking fun, moreso if it's a more-married-than-dating couple who hogs the first two.

Dex-chan lover
what a fucking hypocrite, her walking around with her fat tits like that is also a "lewd practice". "Discipline destroyer"? More like dick destroyer.

Users who are viewing this thread