Remake Our Life! - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - It's not like we can't help it....

Double-page supporter
Lets see if my clairvoyance can kick in.

He'll probably suggest stop motion

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
The only thing I can imagine they could do is take a shit ton of pictures, but unless you have a lot of memory cards and way too much time in your hands, it's going to be pretty difficult to make a "video" with that method.

Another option would be something like an animatic but I personally think that is too simple.

Supporter
stop motion to the rescue~
It's either that, or back to 1800s basic still image filmtography.

Fed-Kun's army
A film reel is just a bunch of still images caught together anyways so mass photos would be an option.

Double-page supporter
That's a good case of Murphy's Law. And that's why you shouldn't do the main work on the last day.

Dex-chan lover
it's totally gonna be a stop-motion project.

it's the most likely to be the only worth option for them. doing a classic filmatography doesn't seem like it'll work with the kind of people in the group.

I can only see them going with the thorny high road than the hole filled short down route...

Dex-chan lover
Stop motion and phone camera quality are their only options, but surprisingly decent options.

Dex-chan lover
Good lad: doing whatever you can to route around obstacles is part of the requirements for success, after all.

BTW, kudos to the scanslators for not splitting the chapter up in ".1" & ".2" segments like the raws.

Double-page supporter
Wait, is DSLR can't record video in early 2006? I only began to know DSLR after graduated from high school around 2011 so I don't really know much about it. 🤔

And also, I kinda thought the loli that Hikawa brings (from ch.7) before will joining this production. the loli really looks like Nanako in terms of their gal attire. 😂 and if somehow their hair color are similar, then it's really gets far more than I hoped for. 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
well at least for the filming wouldn't it work if they just go with stop motion?_?

Dex-chan lover
@Akxera DSLRs of that era didn't come standard with video recording. In fact Nikon's first DSLR with video recording would not come until 2008 (Canon following not long after).

"Would you kindly?" "We've got a job to do" "It can't be helped" so many phrases of control

Dex-chan lover
take 24 pictures a second and stich them together in editing
bam, true cinema.

Users who are viewing this thread