Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai

Contributor
Popularity pool of this manga, and the winner is :

7a41239.jpg

Best girl.
By far. Like, not even a contest here, she got 54% of all votes.

For me, it's the only interesting character in this story actually.

@Jordick "...Additionally what makes MD better than most manga sites is that it's AD FREE website. Most aggregate sites and some scanlator sites are so heavily infested with ads that it's impossible to read anything there if you don't have Ad Block installed (older 32-bit tablets like the one I'm using for my manga reading don't have that option)..."

Unless your tablet is an Apple iPad, you can install Mozilla Firefox web browser from the app store and use the add-on Ad Block Plus (they force you to search for it, they are pushing the other crappier ones and you can force the search within Mozilla's site by search for Most Popular). If you're using an Amazon Fire tablet there are a few YouTube videos on how to install the google play store so then you can add the browser through it. If your tablet is Windows 8+ (I have a Winbook 8" and Ubrand 10" both running 32-bit versions of windows 8.1) you can do a custom install to the memory card and install Firefox with the add-on I mentioned. I can't stand ads, I even went into the settings of the add-on and set it to block all advertising, some still make it through but it's night/day compared to IE which isn't usable on some sites with their constant pop-ups and redirections.

@Ottes"Sensei today, Sensei tomorrow, Sensei everyday."

My first choice as well, but I'm also partial to Uruka as well though she doesn't deserve him because she's way too passive (in her case it's the "childhood friend in a harem scenario", which shouldn't ever have ever been a contest, she has an entire club of wingwomen who keep telling her she's special, she's cute, and to go for it). This manga for me is strange in the fact the first two girls they introduced to me were the most boring, Ogata (first girl introduced, imho the most boring and deserving of last place) and Furuhashi (second girl introduced), not only as the typical stereotypes, but also it seems the author is trying to force Furuhashi as the main competitor (and I think she'll win it for this reason alone mainly due to the push and panel time compared to many of the others). I think this manga will end with a "surprise" not a surprise ending.

Dex-chan lover
@John_Doe_Jersey Bold of you to assume that anyone will win; this is a modern harem series, after all. Nobody will win for fear of upsetting the otaku who'll either get pissed that their waifu didn't win or that their waifu got taken.

That said, I agree that Furuhashi is the most likely to win, if anyone does; she's the most "traditional" of them all, after all. I could also see Asumi-senpai if the author wanted to throw a semi-believable curveball, but it's a bit depressing that Sensei's not going to win just because she's Christmas cake despite being so overwhelmingly popular that her "victory" in the polls is better described as a massacre.

Dumb ass JB. I'd go to another site who uploads chapters without caring if the group wants it or not to read everything I missed, but It's too much of a hassle to want to. Internet drama is poison, notably people who are whiny babies. I can read 118 and later on MangaPlus or Viz yes, but the point is I'd have to go to the poisonous aggregator ad infested sites that are honestly not very user friendly (most notably smoochmango). I would also go to the group's site if they hadn't done what they did; not going to give web traffic to children.

Dex-chan lover
@shinjikun10 Every time I see that, I've already forgotten what it's from again and have to reverse image search it out of curiosity. You'd think it'd be a common enough meme for me to see it often enough and refresh my memory... but apparently not many evils are defeated?

losing all these chapters is pretty sad, and i dont' want to use an aggregator. fuck dude.

I don't like when someone just copy content of someone else work and started releasing the manga ...! This is the main reason why I drop some manga

Users who are viewing this thread