Bottom-Tier Character Tomozaki-kun - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Mandatory Fight with a Powerful Boss

Aggregator gang
Yea, you guys are pretty damn sad if you're not aware that Kronix is wholeheartedly trolling.

Hopefully this gets axed soon. I rather have a new series with a chance of being good appear than this which has almost no chance of improving dragging on. The platitudes are getting irritating.

Dex-chan lover
I like this manga & hope it doesn't get axed. The MC is relatable since I was the shy, awkward, unaware kid in high school who finally went through a social interaction boot camp when I got to college.

Aaaanyways, I have to agree with @OniBarubary's point that the length of the MC's defense of Nakamura made the chapter a bit unwieldy. In defense of the author, though, belaboring a point is kind of a trademark of folks like the MC. Still, if I was the editor, I would have pushed for a trim. Gotta say that I was surprised by the MC's pretty smooth invite to Hinami. Back in the first few chapters, I wondered if she was going to be the final romantic interest, but decided that maybe this story would take a different tack. Maybe I jumped the gun on that? I still think he should date Fuuka. It would be all kinds of good for the both of them, even if nothing serious develops.

this manga always throws me for the strangest loops. whenever i think its going nowhere it does something amazing and whenever i think its going somewhere good it does something completely nonsensical

@Yautja This is way better than other harem shit though (looking at you Nisekoi). At least it's believable and have an MC that seriously put in the work to improve himself and his relationships to people around him and not the typical beta MCs that get all the girls "just because he's nice"

Aggregator gang
@reborn96 Anything is better than a harem. Harem is one of the few genres that's almost inherently bad.

As for the MC, he's mindnumbingly generic and uninteresting. Obviously better than absolute losers such as Kanojo, Okarishimasu's protagonist but that isn't saying much.

Dex-chan lover
A fairly clumsy rant from the MC, but at least his heart and his balls are in the right places.

Good job, Tomozaki, you do you.

@Yautja
Lol, what? The mc just had a massive rant about how shitting over things others like is really pathetic and then you do that exact same thing.

Aggregator gang
@magefeanor
Your point? If you've read KO you know how much of an absolute loser and scum bag that guy is. You can act like it's morally abhorrent to say negative things about other people, but you'd just be a hypocrite and a liar because I know you're thinking the same things and agree with them, I just have the balls to admit it and be honest or you disagree and you're complicit in KO's Protagonist's absolutely disgusting actions and just as morally bankrupt voiding any validity of your childish view on morality.

If you've read this and aren't stupendously bias you'd be able to acknowledge how generic this guy is. Also, that "shitting on other people" thing can fuck off. He said that in the context of bullying, and unjust harassment, about people who don't have a logical or justified backing. If you think people never deserved to be chewed out you're just plain stupid.

Group Leader
No chapters have been released in Japan after this one. Apparently it was meant to be on hiatus after first arc.

Double-page supporter
No. It's more like you're her Cyrano :D
Yep. You sure did dig it :)
OMG! There's plaid everywhere.
Beh. What are you even talking about, mangaka? Boring trope characters are boring. The blonde first couple of the school? Really? You're the one who's not putting in any effort. And you're copying from the wrong manga. If Hinami finds herself unable to intervene in a situation after ten issues and needs to take some personal time afterwards it won't be long before the mangaka will give her some melancholy backstory and make her look the weakest of all the characters. It is a very good thing that this manga is on hiatus with those prospects ahead. It would be better if it was canceled altogether. We don't need more manga who are just copies of what has already been written a thousand times before.

Dex-chan lover
Damn that last couple pages were smooth of him. It's cute how he uses the tickets from her. Honestly, if they are going to ax this, this chapter would be a good place to end it.

Fed-Kun's army
Idk how people hate this MC so much. He’s a good character. He recognizes his faults and is trying to change for the better despite how scary that can be.

Hinami at the end was like: I see what you're doin' there m8 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@Wreavant He is very awkward and his big speech was kinda cringe, but hey that's honestly what I would expect from somone like him. He's trying at least

Users who are viewing this thread