Bottom-Tier Character Tomozaki-kun - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - If you speed-run a game inside a game, there’s no way you can stop (1)

@Guitarscorpio It's not visual novel, but a light novel. It's officially translated by YenPress so you can find it on amazon/book depository or wherever you usually buy licensed manga/LN. As for the LN rip, you can easily find it on internet.

Also, the manga will take a long time to catch up with YenPress translation. At the moment, the raw manga in Japan is still at volume 3 of LN, while YenPress will have volume 5 translated by next month.

First, thanks for noir scans for translating this chapter and people who have mentioned the weird "gap" between previous chapter and this one.

After checking the raws that I have, this chapter is in fact chapter 15. I don't know if the mistake is due to the difference of chapter numbering hetween the raws from Gangan Joker and the tankoubon itself, but I do remember the raw from magazine Gangan Joker had misprinted chapter number in issue 2019-10 (chapter 13). It was printed as chapter 12 instead of chapter 13:
raw/error numbering: https://imgur.com/a/mlI13zz
translation/the correct one (fixed by Aritedrop/Xereste?): https://imgur.com/a/75HLYS0

But then in next issue, they correctly printed it as chapter 14 as you can see here:
raw: https://imgur.com/a/eX4Jnft
Which still deals with Tomozaki's quest of buying Nakamura a birthday gift - ending with the beginning of student council president election.

For comparison, chapter 15 raw page is here:
raw: https://imgur.com/a/44zLrYi
As you can see noir translated this chapter instead as chapter 14. Perhaps the chapter numbering from tankoubon volume 3 is different? I haven't checked it as I don't have it right now though.

Anyway, big thanks for noir scans for reviving the project.

Group Leader
@Ageha_Yoru thanks for poiting it out! TL:DR we made a newb mistake by not checking continuity with the translated ch 13. After reviewing, we noticed that ch 14 on the tankoubon was ch 15 of Gangan Joker. We will upload chapter 13 from vol 3. to correct the confusion caused by the mismatch in number with the magazine. :D sowwy

Thanks it helps in imagining the light novel in better way
Hope you guys give us more CHS 👍

Sigh.... I know that MC will probably grow a lot as a person after all this training shit and all... But I really can't stomach the means to do so. I can't say I like a single character in this manga (save for the library girl, maybe), but I'll still read out of curiosity.

Thanks for the chapter, of course!

@YametekudaStahp: you can ask it in the subreddit r/Tomozaki_kun, its discord or maybe read the LN. It's been translated up to volume 5 (coming in December but some retailer has it already for who pre-ordered it).

The heroine is a kinda bitch, innit? wait...no I think the correct word is "hime-dere"
Like how she always thinks higher of herself despite just being a heroine(IMHO Hime-dere works best at harem)... if she's a tsundere that maybe work, in my perspective somehow it's just not right how she acts, at first I was thinking "oh maybe she's just want to help the mc, that's a good thing" but now I was like " this girl is having star syndrome I bet, she's evil energetic"

The story is great but somehow boring
Art is cool tho

I was thinking what if the author adds harem in it
but still, Kikuchi is the best girl so far (IMO)

Group Leader
@Hanszee i think the bitchy character have a purpose in the story... i think there will be a time where they show the sad experiences fmc had felt and there is the mc going to the rescue

And btw i think she will win at the end. Hanami is.

Hinami will win no matter what with some cliche bs like you are my final goal to clear. You will be my gf or sm shit. The hair dresser guy is gonna make mc jaealous or some shit and he's gonna confront Hinami, maybe some words get thrown around, their relationship is getting worse and some miracle happens like beach episode or whatever, mc gets her back and live happily ever after. kinda boring imo.

Man I hope the mc and fmc end up as just friends
It would make more sense in their relationship if they're "rivals in the game of life" just like they're rivals in atafami
But from the looks of it, mc is feeling a bit of jealousy towards hisuzawa

@Owl_Person

Oh, don't worry.
Their relationship will stay as rival/friend/teacher-student. Tomozaki will witness something between Hinami and Mizusawa, but it gives a positive influence instead.

@dddictionary
You couldn't be more wrong lol because
Tomozaki is now dating another girl, and when he reported it to Hinami, she congratulated him. They relationship remains the same and there's not a single hint that they have romantic feelings for each other.

@Hanszee
No, there's no harem in this. You're kinda right that Hinami is somewhat like a devil, you'll find out later in volume 3 and 5.
Tomozaki gets a girlfriend at volume 7, and the volume is still on going.

Users who are viewing this thread