Bouken ni, Tsuitekonaide Okaa-san! ~ Chouka Hogo na Saikyou Dragon ni Sodaterareta Musuko, Hahaoya Douhan de Boukensha ni Naru ~

Fed-Kun's army
Its certainly is unique, and the titel is pretty much the plot, nothing to add here.

When your Mom is a litteral dragon and overprotectiv to boot.

How will she reakt when certain feelings evolve?

i can’t enjoy this, whatever happened mom will be there taking care of everything.
he won't move a muscle without her knowing about it, where the fun in this?
kinda hoped he was her real son so we can see his dragon ability but no dice.

This supposed to be a comedy, right? will I'm not laughing
i just feel really bad for MC chapter after chapter.

dropping this

i may enjoy it if he was her true son by blood since he'll inherit at least some of her powers
but this feel cheap way to commit incest and yes if they rise you and you do naughty things with them its called incest and its illegal

It feels really weird to see a reference to the old gaijin 4koma meme in here.

Dex-chan lover
@me474 no, if there's no blood relation, it's not incest. Incest is taboo because it causes birth defects, no blood relation = no incest related birth defects

Why she can't just transfer a little bit of her power to the MC? Or at least buff him whe he sleeps, i dunno

As much as I hate the usual overpowered MC concept, I can kind of get why one would fancy the escapism. But who the hell wants their mom to be the one defanging every challenge so that they play the boring invincible hero tropes straight? Are we supposed to laugh at the parody? To lust after the mom? I honestly don't get it.

Dex-chan lover
Is chapter 4.4 going to be done/replaced soon? Reading some of the comments on chapter 4.5; it seems that there was a 4.4 but it was deleted for reasons unbeknownst to me.

Edit: OK, I just found the little note at the bottom right corner (facing the reader) saying there is no Chapter 4.4. Wait, so we're just skipping the conclusion on the situation of Karma embarrassing the fuck out of Ryuuji by helping him cheat on his bat-quest as well as him running into his sensei soon after? We're not gonna see him confronting karma about it nor him catching up with his sensei?.....

That's pretty fucking disappointing and unsatisfying... Like what a weird story progression.

This series is really hard to read with how up MCs butt Momma is. Her character is way too intrusive for me with how extreme she is.

Users who are viewing this thread