Bouken ni wa, Buki ga Hitsuyou da! ~Kodawari Rudy no Kajiya Gurashi~ - Ch. 6.1 - The Vane Goat Hires Berson the Dungeon Carpenter (Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
Finally a job where she CAN go full endgame weapon mode on her creations.

I predict the ending to this story will be that she will make an OP weapon of legends that will save the world. And that it will be passed down for generations to come.

That or she will end up designing a weapon of mass destruction that will wipe out all life in the world cause the user tried to cut grass. :nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
Nico really needs more time to train her Tinkaton, it just conceived of the Circular Saw
I predict the ending to this story will be that she will make an OP weapon of legends that will save the world. And that it will be passed down for generations to come.
looks at Kitchen Katana She already built that and gave it to her pokemon trainer.

Dex-chan lover
A fantasy “chainsaw” powered by the user’s arm strength, a literal power tool. :ROFLMAO:

And the blades fail point is right where they are attached, meaning it may stuck at the place it just cut making it more of a weapon than a tool as well. She really has a talent at making weapon.

Dex-chan lover
A fantasy “chainsaw” powered by the user’s arm strength, a literal power tool. :ROFLMAO:

And the blades fail point is right where they are attached, meaning it may stuck at the place it just cut making it more of a weapon than a tool as well. She really has a talent at making weapon.
It's closer to a circular saw. I hope the carpenter sees her first one asks her to make it smaller and bam his whole crew gets hand cranked circular saws.

Users who are viewing this thread