Boukensha License o Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei o Ouka Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 10.2

Dex-chan lover
i want to punch both of them, please be done with this god damn arc already

Dex-chan lover
And that's how you get the flowers back.

As for the other thing, seems about right, there's a reason the "it's not your fault" thing became a meme.

Dex-chan lover
I hope no one tries smelling those flowers. Might end up with an aggressive form of lice.

Double-page supporter
I like how they say bein a prostitutes like almost ok. Except for the whole std shit (not putting the morality in because japans fuckin crazy)

This arc has been nothing but the mc prostrating and apologizing for things that he had 0 control over. To make up for one girls ruined life. Like mc had multiple chances to mention that he had his powers essentially sealed during that time. But decided to just not mention it. Like it seems like the mc not being able to say no to his daughter is gonna slow down the journey exponentially. I'm ready for the next arc already this arc has been infuriating.

Dex-chan lover
I'm really getting tired of this brat, hope this arc is over soon. Like, I get it. Her life is shit and she has every right to be pissed at the world. But that doesn't excuse acting like a huge fucking asshole to one of the few people who actually cares about her wellbeing.

Hope we get past this arc soon. It's a filler arc almost completely from what people who read the novel said.

Supporter
@cor3zone - and that's pretty much exactly what happens in RL when people actually care, they explode in their direction with, "you don't fucking understand me, why didn't you do something", regardless of how irrational it might seem - in location or situation. All the care-giver can do is accept that yes, bad things happened and I'm sorry that it was allowed to happen - but I'm here to help make it better in whatever capacity.

Dex-chan lover
@MonsieurQuack "You don't understand me" is something you'll feel, see, and hear almost every dramatic moment in your life. But "why didn't you do something on the thing you obviously have no control over" is just plain hubris and or crazy.

Dex-chan lover
@Flashplayer0CD Well you forget they have magic in this world that can cure 'status effects' so it might not be as dangerous as it in in the real world.

@MonsieurQuack that doesn't make it any less annoying, nor does it make it right though. Especially when the MC -isn't- a care giver, and the girl went off on him before he even tried to talk to her about it cause he didn't even know, he was just talking with other people, no one prompted her for dialogue and she blew up.

Contributor
I think people are kinda skipping over "I was just throwing a fit!" She knows she's being unreasonable, she's just frustrated that her life took a turn this way when it could have been changed if only he was six years earlier. She's still a brat and MC is still a spineless pushover but it's not as if this came from nowhere.

Fed-Kun's army
this fucking dude had a saving people fetish, i bet he jerks off after that. motherfucker just end this arc

I don't understand, if he wants to save the whole world, bad news for him, while he's talking with her, children are dying. I admire him for trying to save people, but it's impossible to save everyone.

Dex-chan lover
@MonsieurQuack He isn't her caregiver though. Like he mentioned in an earlier chapter, he only helped the orphanage because of Ravi. He had no way of knowing or helping her situation, and he wasn't even trying to help her personally this time. She still exploded in his face, and kept exploding.

Like I said, she has plenty of reasons for being a total bitch, but that doesn't excuse it.

Dex-chan lover
I regret reading these comments the past 2 or 3 chapters yeesh.

I teared up a little when she finally cried it out. Imagine going through all that shit for 6 years starting at 9 years old.

I'm enjoying the way this manga is going and seeing the different people the MC helps ("side quests") along the way of still helping Ravi. If you want a more straightforward fantasy action story there are plenty of others.

Users who are viewing this thread