Boukensha License wo Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei wo Oukasuru - Vol. 3 Ch. 10.1

Fed-Kun's army
Listen, you don't apply common sense to someone whose life was anything but common. It's the same thing as expecting an ET to enter your house and remove his shoes before entering and kidnapping you. It makes 0 sense.

"Nowhere in any of my comments did I focus in on the money, all I did was mention it as a side effect of her choice." You whole original argument was about how she'd lose money from not accepting things as they are, which is why I called you out. Your extra comments after this made zero sense as they didn't explan your original argument, like I pointed out. Lastly, there is no such thing as logical consideration or common sense when you're emotional, which is why I kept telling you to abandon logic.
The girl grew up on a brothel working as an active from the young age of 9, with no one to help her grow properly. She has 0 idea of what's normal. How the hell do you get to use common sense to judge her actions?
Like me and a lot of other people here have said, she is not wrong, her reaction is actually quite expected and no one has the right to go judgemental on her actions.

Dex-chan lover
What was that you all said? "Don't bother reading our comments until this is done" Oh, okay.

I'm pretty sure there were many strong people who couldn't save all the previous victims of an incident. Mc shouldn't take the blame for something he had no control over. Still think she's being childish and unreasonable. oh well guess have to wait and see.

Dex-chan lover
he's too good to be true
you can't save everyone in the world it's not your duty to help everyone
6year too late my ass
i hate his attitude that want to save everyone one day he gonna hurt himself and might hurt his daughter too

Aggregator gang
Sigh This whole situation... Just, just hope it ends in a good way and gets back to the main topic of the manga

@MrFunplace Pretty much what I'm feeling towards this arc rn

@Glomoro These fucking weebs man! lmao
This probably the 3rd or 5th I also see this kind of argument on Mangadex too huh, AND GODDAMN THOSE ARE SOME BIG LINES

me just scanning the comments and everyone else new: that's a yikes from me

Bruh but who asked, it's not like the man knew, it's not like the man was even near there, this man is human, not god , so why her over emotional ass getting all but hurt that he stopped it from happening to more children, but know " Why didn't you save me 6 years ago" selfish ass bitch, niggas got live to , shit.

The manga seemed really interesting, but geez some of the main characters just aren't all that likable like the kid and this girl

Dex-chan lover
I hope all the nobles who organized this has been put through swords. If the corruption has reached the royalty, I hope the MC puts them through swords.

I'm so confused, why is she calling him a hypocrite? I might have missed some details or something

Dex-chan lover
Well.. emmm... errr... yeah, could understand that but... hmmmmm, isn't that like early retirement? wouldn't it be good for her tho..?

Dex-chan lover
yeah exactly that's what it means to be "free" - nobody owns you, nobody wants to, and you have nothing. once a whore always a whore. it just is what it is

this manga will probably show white knight convincing her she's wrong to think that way but it's just unavoidable

Users who are viewing this thread