Boukensha License wo Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei wo Oukasuru - Vol. 3 Ch. 11.2

Double-page supporter
well...to bad he didnt tie his feat, he would have gotten away only with DEfeat...

Dex-chan lover
A little girl can't have that many secrets worth sending an assassin over. She's like 10, at most.
It's going to be something dumb and moral dilemma related. Like she's the daughter of the Demon King or other such tripe.

Regardless, no matter how good you are at being a trained killer, without hands you're kinda useless.

Dear author,
I know that you won't read this but, what the fuck? That is not how hands would be cut off by a knife the size of a boot. Dying from blood loss is a thing for most living things. Even shounen has to make some sense sometimes.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, two varieties of monkey-fuck story-telling here.

First, the lunatic notion not merely that a hero shouldn't kill anyone, but that a hero shouldn't allow anyone — even would-be rapists — to die.

Second, the über-obnoxious skipping opponent, who is allowed to skip away, so that he can be obnoxious in future episodes.

Dex-chan lover
This is only acceptable if he comes back with some goofy prosthetics; like a hook or chainsaw.

Dex-chan lover
@personal852 Most definitely baffling. If he was really an assassin... he would be experienced at getting out of such buildings like a prison. He would most benefit from being captured and resisting torture, since he would also have a mental map of a building in enemy territory.
This man would be complete shit as an actual assassin in real life.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@RectorCaedo

If that was your attempt at a pun...

It is... quite a bad one. Go home. We won't be seeing you out 😅

@Vasqueztion I agree with you on many things but by now, you should realize that when someone loses an arm, that arm comes back.

@Angibot Good question. Its possible with the feet (as I am pretty sure assassins also need body flexibility) but the execution is too quick and smooth. Its like the difference between cutting butter and Deadpool's painful exhibition when he got handcuffed by Collossus.

On a side note, how come I never see anyone ask how does Roronoa Zoro cut anything at all, with the sword in his mouth. There isn't much swinging you can do with your neck.

@MarceloYuri Yep. That's my sign to drop this. I am allergic to "lack of common sense" these days. Even fantasy stories need a set of logic/common sense/rules to follow or become crappy. Keeping the assassin alive/not letting other villains die may be ridiculous but at least it follows the general set personality of the main character.

Easily cutting off your hands, laugh about it evilly and then NOT dying of blood loss before somehow obtaining proper treatment? That's too far.

Dex-chan lover
If the MC is truly a skilled practitioner of the arcane arts, he could use the hands for sympathetic magic...

Fed-Kun's army
Ok! I love this story but I was not expecting that weirdo Assassin to cut his own hands off. Yuck

Dex-chan lover
@Vazqueztion
The WN author has yet to explain what the mystery is behind Ravi, plus assassin boy hasn't returned yet. Also, the WN has been on hiatus since March this year so author could finish off some older WNs and start work on a new title.

Dex-chan lover
this is why i wish jp mangas would just kill villains. They just always escape and come back like immortal cockroaches

Users who are viewing this thread