Boukensha License wo Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei wo Oukasuru - Vol. 7 Ch. 25

Double-page supporter
people on the comment seems blaming Alan for being dumb to use this method to force Douglas to retire...
not saying he's 'forgivable'...
but remember that Alan also 'twisted', his PTSD triggering once again since Douglas basically become his second 'father', so he didn't use his head right at that moment when he thinking about Douglas gonna die if they keep doing this....

the one who fucking dumb is the 'Sage', damn that fucker really fucked up, he supposedly the smartest on the party, yet instead giving reasonable and good solution, he giving solution to curse Douglas instead....
what a asshole....

Dex-chan lover
The logic of Retarted People :
"I care about him and i dont want him to suffer ...
So, let me Curse him..
"
Even he's have trauma, PTSD or etc,
it's an excuse to curse people and especially against their people

and Past Douglas is so stupid too..
whats the point of having a party and dont let the party participate in the battle?
because he doesnt want the party to Hurt?
If so then, better take another job beside Adventurer or Hero.

Overprotective is not good bro...

People here are all just saying that they should just talk to him or expell him from the party. They kinda did the talking part already, and it didn't work out. If they just expell him, Douglas might just continue his reckless behaviour on him own or in other parties. So I can see why Alan turned to hexes. Perhaps he could have chose maybe even other ways to do it but the way it is, I think it not that unreasonable to want a solution right away. Since the guilt of watching Douglas had reached a breaking point. I'd say this is all on Douglas's responsibility to fix.

Huh, I actually agree with them. Douglas was acting way too reckless and that ended up hurting himself and weakening the team.

Dex-chan lover
This is one of the worse, "the antagonist was actually nice plot device I've seen executed."
You could argue that's just shows that hero was flawed and thus human...but this quite putting the cart before the horse

Nice. They are desperate to protect him since he is super strong. The desperates tend to have twisted thinking.

Dex-chan lover
Author-san plays with our heart...
We hate the hero for how many chapters, and suddenly the Hero's intent was for the sake of douglas, albeit done it on a wrong way?
Author-San... Baka..>!!!!

Or you could've just talked things out
images

Dex-chan lover
People complaining about this chapter...I actually quite liked it. Well, good for me at least.

Whatever the reason they had, wrong is wrong. Just apologize to douglas

Dex-chan lover
Wildest thought. Remember when Douglas was at the other guild and the guild master there said normally if you fail the quest you get like a temporary suspension but he got his entire card revoked? Somehow I don’t think it’s just them, I think it’s Edmonds mom or someone else even higher up pulling some strings. These guys were just a pawn in a plan they thought they knew.

Users who are viewing this thread