Boukensha License wo Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei wo Oukasuru

Fed-Kun's army
@TrapCard113 @Avenger88id
The title of it is called "Even Though I’m a Former Noble and a Single Mother, My Daughters Are Too Cute and Working as an Adventurer Isn’t Too Much of a Hassle"
Don't know the Japanese name though. But there is like 86 chapters translated right now

Dex-chan lover
Hmmkay.. that's one trait out of the list. I'm gonna bet he's not going to hold negative perceptions about the guild and we can all forget that stupid scene altogether. Why bother doing that shit if it's going to be overturned as quickly as flipping a page?

Dex-chan lover
Check tags, I hope this stays wholesome and doesn't deviates to some degenerate shit.

Dex-chan lover
@Belkin Yeah, seriously. Sometimes that tag just means there's a child in the comic and sometimes it means it's full of sick shit. I wish there was some distinction in the tagging system.

Group Leader
why split the chapter arbitrarily over a week? What are you waiting for? Just release it when you're finished, this sucks

Moto Kizoku Reijou de Mikon no Haha Desuga, Musumetachi ga Kawaii Sugite Boukenshagyo mo Ku ni Narimasen
or MotoMusu to abrebiate Is the manga of the single mother with twins what is super Op adventurer

"Itself" not "themself". geez, these english mistakes that people tend to do nowadays are annoying.

Welcome to the generic fantasy world, here are your complementary OP skills and clingy loli, have a nice day!

I like this set up. The problem is that I don't care about the loli. I just want to see him go back and dunk on the town and the people who were clowning on him. The title suggest that might not be a priority.

I mean if it just kept going down this route I would enjoy this but I imagine it'll just turn to garbage somehow.

Dex-chan lover
i agree with you @Duralumin, splitting a chapter into 5 part is killing me. but i wanna know what happen. it hurts.

Users who are viewing this thread