Boukensha License wo Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei wo Oukasuru

I love how people are saying he's grooming his child when he's explicitly trying to keep her away from those things because shes far too young. As for the young girls and children in the brothel itself, they are the children of the prostitutes.

this is cute and wholesome, i want it to stay cute and wholesome. he's a good dad

mrf

Nooooooo.... Fuuuuu U. I need more of this shiet... No kidnapping okay?!!!

Group Leader
damn dude, dont make your own daughter cry damn it...... now you are making me cry.

to the one who translates this, please just take your time and upload the whole chapter.
i dont mind if its taking a long time to upload the whole chapter because just seeing it in parts on each chapter makes me uncomfortable lol

Fed-Kun's army
@Indiean it's not the translator who is seperating the chapters into parts, thats on the publisher for releasing raws in segments.
people who are upset that they are not getting the whole chapter should stop shooting the messenger.

This is a very cute and wholesome manga, and I just want to say thanks to the translator for translating such a wholesome manga for us.

I don't mind the whole broken segmented chapter thing, whatever works best for you is fine.

Jesus Christ these chapters are short as shit. If your in it for the story, good luck getting anywhere.

I'm never going to understand how people like Veronica manage to survive on their own with less than 50 IQ at their disposal

Group Leader
Don't you fucking dare turn this into a romantic relationship author.

Dex-chan lover
Don't you fucking dare turn this into a romantic relationship author (2).

Contributor
Please fucking turn this into a romantic relationship author !

Joke aside, just read and enjoy, both characters are good, and i'm ok whatever happen between them.

That aside, nothing will probably happen before chapter 30 or 40, at this pacing.

Fed-Kun's army
Its somehow amazing how polar opposite the other works of those two authors are. Maby they just said we meet in the middle ground.

Users who are viewing this thread