Boukensha License wo Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei wo Oukasuru

Dex-chan lover
WARNING:
The author didn't plot-out the web novel before publication began, and it just stalled-out, quite possibly never to resume. The manga, then, is likely to come to a pathetic excuse for a conclusion.

@Oeconomist

Well damn.... I just hope the mangaka is more competent than the author and could hopefully wrap this up in good taste...

Wtf is wrong with this generic ass POS. Edmund knows what kind of person the MC is. Like, why bring up all of this now and not during the time they were in a party together. Nonetheless, ty for the translation, and hope to learn what's wrong with Alan.

Dex-chan lover
unwarranted behavior with no substance. he's an anime Chad even if you tell me 1) no romance 2) the wholesome moments.
It doesn't change the fact that every side character wants to suck on his dong

Dex-chan lover
It's not bad persay, but the mc is just such an unconditional, irrational goodie two shoes it's annoying to the point it deletes any enjoyment possible with this manga. Nothing breaks a manga for me as irrational decisions

Dex-chan lover
@lolnope

Certainly, that outcome would make things worse than otherwise. Since Ravi is calling him “Daddy”, rather than “Dale” “Douglas”, I think that we'll be spared.

ok so the hero party curses douglas to the point that he will die, douglas saves his life and reverses the curse that it goes back to the one who cursed him and now the fuckers are mad??? Talk about entitlement. Bet its that mage dude that cursed douglas by convincing the hero. I sense salty envy

I mean, what a load of bullshit on page 46 of chapter 23, lack of empathy? What the heck! The guy is so envious of Douglas and yet projects the blame onto him. "Oh please think how others feel", should he just accept the curse couse the other guy feels bad? Lol what a lame ass excuse

i love this sm TTTT i just finished catching up, now idk what to do with my life TTTT Thank you for translating this<33

Aggregator gang
I hope
Alan does get punished for hexing Douglas or else Imma be really 😠

Users who are viewing this thread