Boukensha ni Naritai to Miyako ni Deteitta Musume ga S Rank ni Natteta - Ch. 39

Dex-chan lover
Great fluffy chapter as always, tis a good comfort series 🫠
Good to see gramps vibing with uncle :pacman:
also is it just me but the merchant is drawn a lot more androgynous than usual? or is it a different merchant? ( I forget since its been awhile)

Dex-chan lover
Dangit... Marie is so adorable; seeing her in an apron cooking in Bel's house(prev chapter) and in this chapter how she's so appreciative, she really is a nice girl =03. It was funny to see her go from childish persona to her more aggressive one in front of the merchant. If only Bel was like 22 years younger, then he'd be in her age range.

Dex-chan lover
there was anime!? gonna check it out.
My condolences. The Anime was handed off to a low budget fluff studio that has not even remotely the capacity to make a good fantasy Anime.

The result speaks for itself.

One of the more shrewd Novel ad campaigns. If you’re lucky you get a super popular novel anime adaptation with actual budget behind it, but with these niche stories it’s best to stick to the Manga, since getting a good artist here seems to be reasonable enough most of the time.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The damn nobles and their pitiful schemes are getting in the way of our fath-daughter fluff!

I liked the anime despite its flaws, but it didn't do this masterpiece any justice! The art and atmosphere of the manga are unmatched!

Dex-chan lover
For a moment i was in guild master's shoes - thought they really were guilt-tripping Angie into going :pacman:

Users who are viewing this thread