Boukensha ni Naritai to Miyako ni Deteitta Musume ga S Rank ni Natteta - Vol. 5 Ch. 21

Hello, quick question- is this still alive? Having to wait 1-2 fucking months for an update of my favourite manga is hard, but that's harsh reality, nothing we can do. Would be nice to know it's still coming, though

Hi. Look like the raw is still alive with a three months off.

https://www.comic-earthstar.jp/detail/srank/

公開日:2020年08月13日
次回更新日:11月19日(木)更新!

Release date: August 13, 2020
Next update date: Updated on Thursday, November 19th!

Fed-Kun's army
Is there a translated novel or summary of this? I literally just re-read all of this back over with the new chapter that came out today, since well it's been a few months and I sort of forgot what was happening. This isn't a spoiler, I just didn't want to have a paragraph taking up a lot of *visible* space... However, ever since chapter 2,
I've had this feeling that the S rank daughter is like an isekai'd MC without her memories(that we currently know of). I mean, she was "conveniently" warded from beasts in the middle of a forest(similar to how god would send the isekai'd MC to the middle of nowhere) and "conveniently" found by pretty much the nicest guy we've seen so far, that also happened to be (outside of his injury) a pretty experienced adventurer that taught her to survive. She is absurdly strong and not really comparable to people her age. The majority of the "evil" in the plot to the story, just so happens to be in time line with her being one of the only few to help stop it. Granted just my theory or something. I don't actually know since I only became curious of this current read-through of it. If someone knows anything @ me with a spoiler tab. I'm genuinely curious.

@codydub03
Based on what i’ve seen so far it is more likely that
she is also a creature made from the shadows like the demon kings, but somehow gained sentience, perhaps she was human at the beginning or perhaps she just got a more powerful piece, nevertheless, it is clear that she has links to the demon kings/shadow creatures​

That girl needs spanking BAD. Seriously.. she's pissed and wants vengence for her family.. and then uses another girl's family as a weapon?!!? that's an asswhupping that needs to happen.

Dex-chan lover
If he "saves" this girl with some text like "It must have been hard, right?" I'm dropping this. This little bitch deserves lifetime imprisonment or death, not "spanking", we're talking about a mass murderer here.

Users who are viewing this thread