Boy Meets Girl, Again! - Ch. 1

Group Leader
Hello, world! New Tetsukazu series! Let's goooo! Here's some more minor notes:

• (p. 3) Average Japanese male height at 20 y.o. is 171 cm (~5' 7"). Amehara is 157 cm (~5' 2").
  • (p. 5) Kuroumi doesn't actually say "when" but "you (derogatory)". The specific word here is 「お前」, a rude way of saying "you". Unfortunately, adding "you?" in its own bubble looks terrible, and you'd likely be as confused and wonder if that's really what the translation said. So I had to change this up a bit. 🙇
  • Annoyingly, both our main characters have the first (given) name "Shin". They differ in characters though: 新 ("new") is only read (in this context) as "shin", whereas 森 ("forest") can be read as both "shin" or "mori", hence Kuroumi's name in her past life. Expect that whenever a confusion like this happens, I'll be forced to use their last names to differentiate between the two. You'll get a heads up when that happens.
  • Just like with the first chapter of What Do You Call This Trash, Ch. 1 was completed in less than four hours and uploaded past midnight (JST). I need sleep! So as much as I want to work on Ch. 2 (which is already out), I'll go take a nap first before continuing.
  • This is a new series! Or specifically, a new "short story" 「新作短編」 from Tetsukazu. Not sure how long it'll last, or how many chapters will be published. In any case, I'll aim to translate all of them!

That's all for now. I'm gonna slam my face into the bed. See you in Ch. 2!

Contributor
Hello, world! New Tetsukazu series! Let's goooo! Here's some more minor notes:

• (p. 3) Average Japanese male height at 20 y.o. is 171 cm (~5' 7"). Amehara is 157 cm (~5' 2").
  • (p. 5) Kuroumi doesn't actually say "when" but "you (derogatory)". The specific word here is 「お前」, a rude way of saying "you". Unfortunately, adding "you?" in its own bubble looks terrible, and you'd likely be as confused and wonder if that's really what the translation said. So I had to change this up a bit. 🙇
  • Annoyingly, both our main characters have the first (given) name "Shin". They differ in characters though: 新 ("new") is only read (in this context) as "shin", whereas 森 ("forest") can be read as both "shin" or "mori", hence Kuroumi's name in her past life. Expect that whenever a confusion like this happens, I'll be forced to use their last names to differentiate between the two. You'll get a heads up when that happens.
  • Just like with the first chapter of What Do You Call This Trash, Ch. 1 was completed in less than four hours and uploaded past midnight (JST). I need sleep! So as much as I want to work on Ch. 2 (which is already out), I'll go take a nap first before continuing.
  • This is a new series! Or specifically, a new "short story" 「新作短編」 from Tetsukazu. Not sure how long it'll last, or how many chapters will be published. In any case, I'll aim to translate all of them!

That's all for now. I'm gonna slam my face into the bed. See you in Ch. 2!
thnx for the translation

Dex-chan lover
blade-runner-2049-2017-review-the-cyberpunk-cinema-budapestreporter-2022-03-17_966537.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread