Boy's Abyss - Ch. 183 - They Were the Boys and Girls of That Town

Dex-chan lover
Well... Uh, I guess this is the flop series for this author lmao a shame because i really liked Hatsukoi Zombie and Himegoto! It did have it's moments though, but overall I think the author wasn't able to find a good balance between despair and breaks in the despair to keep ppl invested.

Thanks for translating!

edit: if you're a fucking idiot, react :slap: below~

Last edited:
did the manga just get axed or something because that ending just came outta nowhere. the manga honestly felt like it just kept going on and on and on and then it just ends like that?

Supporter
I'd say yes until this ending. Feels really lacking. Eagerly awaiting the final volume, hopefully it'll improve upon this finale.
I'm pretty sure this is the final chapter of the final volume aka the final ending. So yeah there's no more final volume to improve upon anything...
Or am I misunderstanding your sentence?

Dex-chan lover
I genuinely don't get why people think this ending was so terrible.
I'm just sad we don't know what happened to sensei.
She's kind of the (meme) face of this manga.
Oh I wasn't commenting on the quality of the ending. I think it's super rushed. I'm just amused by how many are questioning whether Reiji lived or died. They confirmed he lives with statement and actually showing him. Ryo even drew a page of older Nagi and Reiji holding hands.

ZTe8jwt.jpeg
I'm pretty sure this is the final chapter of the final volume aka the final ending. So yeah there's no more final volume to improve upon anything...
Or am I misunderstanding your sentence?
There's an epilogue after this chapter, much like Dog and Scum and soon-to-be Nagatoro. Authors like this format I guess.

Supporter
@Beatrice Ahh I see. Thank you so much, I didn't know there is still another extra chapter. Honestly I don't know why authors always do this. Could have just add that extra to this chapter to make it more whole. Or maybe make a "real" final chapter geez.

Dex-chan lover
@Beatrice Ahh I see. Thank you so much, I didn't know there is still another extra chapter. Honestly I don't know why authors always do this. Could have just add that extra to this chapter to make it more whole. Or maybe make a "real" final chapter geez.
These epilogues always come in the last volume release so they're bait for readers to buy the last release. Scummy yeah.

Dex-chan lover
There's an epilogue after this chapter, much like Dog and Scum and soon-to-be Nagatoro. Authors like this format I guess
It's basically a Buy the tankoubons for the absolute experience ending.

One of the 1st manga i read when i introduced myself to the hobby was Masakazu Katsura's I''s, and i thought the volume ending was the mag ending, but after some years i found out that manga also had a horribly rushed end for the weekly serialization, and the tankoubon ending was an expansion.

Users who are viewing this thread