Boy's Abyss - Vol. 16 Ch. 156 - Brothers by Blood

Dex-chan lover
Oh god Kazu is gonna get dragged down the abyss
I swear if he killed Nagi I will Isekai male

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully next time we see Nagi she is in one piece...
I wonder what devil fruit ability she'll have...

We already had Uta as an idol.

Maybe she'll be revealed to be Imu. Someone like Nagi would fit Imu's actions pretty well considering her brokenness, and suddenly having power like Imu's would definitely turn out the way its going so far.

Lmfao sorry, couldn't resist.

But for real though. Even if it seemed like a far leap, it still had some possibility to the theory last chapter. But now with Ishibashi saying Nagi went missing and the things were claiming as evidence last chapter, it might actually be more likely Yuri did something lol

Though at the same time, Ryo-sensei knows damn well what he's doing and what all of the readers are thinking. Especially after last chapter. Forget the jerrycan, motherfucker straight up poured an entire tanker truck's fuel into that theory fire with this chapter's last page lmfao

Dex-chan lover
"A title like that's just tempting fate." 156 chapters of it to be exact.
The volume is probably going to end with showing what happened to Nagi.

If the story ends with Reiji dying or sucking everyone into his abyss, I'll be heartbroken, but something tells me it won't go that way.
If Reji manages to rescue Nagi, either from the JAV or being kidnapped by Ms. Shiba.
Knowing how she kind of loses control of her tongue when exhausted or faced with death, "Sorry for being alive" she might answer Reiji's question last chapter unintentionally.

I think Nagi is the key to ending the story, I think the author is trying to get her character into a place where no more development needs to happen before a conclusion can be satisfying.
Which might be like Nagi deciding to stick with Reiji despite their differences and similarities, and most importantly open up to him about her past, and likewise, Reiji sharing his past and feelings with her.

Double-page supporter
I guess it's better than the ugly bastard route

Dex-chan lover
Yuri definitely called it. But she fucked up when she told Reiji that telling him about Yuko would probably bring him back. Cause of course Reiji would do it. Yuko's in the hospital, Grandma's in a home, Kazu ran away, Chako's been hospitalized and cut out of Reiji's life (for now), Gen's in jail, Yuri can only run over for a little bit before having to run home when her parents are out (plus hes begun to resent her for taking Nagi's phone when he needed to talk to her most), and Nagi just disappeared into the mist (literally lol). He's literally the most alone he's been

Of course he's gonna tell Kazu about Yuko and manipulate him into coming back.

But at least he still helped him out by talking to Ishibashi about it and finding his biological mother for them.

Hell, Kazu even noticed Reiji's eyes. Doesn't matter if it was calculated or not, Kazu saw Reiji's deadeyed thousand yard stare and realized he's become like Yuko and embraced the abyss. Now Kazu feels like he can't leave him here alone again and probably blames himself for all of the stuff that happened to Reiji after he left.

Idk if Reiji was intentionally really bad at trying to convince Kazu or not, but the second he saw Reiji's eyes when he said they're blood related, he went from denying it to playing along, thinking it would probably make Reiji feel better or something, while really, he's just being guilted super hard, not just by Reiji, but he's definitely guilting himself too after that email.

Also what seemed like a leap last week suddenly just gained more ground to land this week.

Ryo-sensei definitely knows what the readers are thinking after last chapter lol even if it barely had a leg to stand on, instead of fanning the flames or pouring fuel into the fire, he took the fire itself and dropped it into a pool of gasoline lol

Yuri being muddy and dirty and out of breath when she got to Reiji's house, and an uncommon and oddly anti-climactic chapter ending non-cliffhanger of Yuri asking her parents to specifically "stay away" from the ping pong hall because she "wants to take responsibility" for it.

At first it was just weird, but then everyone starting jumping to "oh shit, Nagi got got!", and we were still divided with some thinking it was kind of a leap but not really considering Yuri being yandere, and even moreso towards Nagi since the beginning, along with Nagi's aimlessness not even just in the series, but as a character in general, so no one could even argue Nagi getting fridged or kidnapped offscreen and continuing to be a plot device isn't out of the question, especially if it's Yuri behind it.

The only argument anyone could make was "we can't know until it's outright confirmed by someone saying something or we get a panel confirming it, all we saw was Nagi walking off and away from Reiji in the early morning mist" lol

And now it's become even harder to counter lmfao

Ishibashi saying she's gone missing being added to last week's list just made the theory that much more likely.

At first I was gonna say "what if he was referring to her going missing as her agent/manager losing touch with her, because she randomly decided to come to town and didn't tell anyone?", but then I remembered she came back for the specific purpose of meeting Ishibashi to get her phone back after he confiscated it from Yuri lol sooooo..

RIP Nagi. At least you no longer have to do JAV. Now you just have to watch it like the rest of us. Except she's getting a live cuck show of Yuri and Reiji on a ping pong table while tied up in a closet.

Except he can't get it up and Nagi isn't interested in him like that. Woulda said anymore, but I don't think she ever saw it like that in the first place considering she was originally just gonna bang him in her idol dress to keep him quiet after finding out he knew who she was and was a fan, and so he would die with her lol

So if anything, we might just get Yuri slapping Reiji's junk with a ping pong paddle or something, while Yuri looks at the closet with a smug look of triumph on her face.

And then when she gets annoyed his dick don't work and opens the closet door to reveal she kidnapped Nagi, either out of spite or anger or annoyance cause she can't get Reiji to bang his no-longer-a-teacher teacher, only for Reiji to go permaboner SSJ Purple because he sees Nagi bound and gagged, and completely activates Yuri's yandere and we finally get the return of our favorite and now and forevermore classic panel of TALALALALALA FALALALALA YandeYuri lmfao

/rambling-turned-fanfic/headcanon lmfao hahaha

Sidenote. Totally forgot Kazu just excused himself to the bathroom at the end there.

That shit (pun intended) did not sit right. Maybe he went to Yuri first before coming home to Reiji and either saw, or he helped Yuri with whatever she did to/with Nagi lol

Or it's unrelated and he offed himself in the bathroom.

Or he straight up went back to Yuko's room and put a pillow over her face now that he found his real mom.

Or por que no los dos and went full murder-sui?

Last edited:
Contributor
not sure what author is trying to do with this story dragging it on too much

Users who are viewing this thread