Boy's Abyss - Vol. 4 Ch. 28 - An Outsider’s Soliloquy

INSIDER huh... Well thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators.

Dex-chan lover
I don't really get why so many people love Chako that much. Hell the first thing she does when she sees Rei chatting with Negi was to dress up and go to Esemori to fuck. Mind you she didn't catch Rei and Negi in a compromising situation, nothing of sort, and she immediately jump the gun instead of talking to Rei to ask for clarification.

Dex-chan lover
From what I'm gathering, Chako is the only girl that actually cares about him. Teacher is more absorbed in her own fantasy, suicide girl just wants to die. Maybe he's their path to salvation, but I hope he doesn't have to hurt Chako to do it.

Dex-chan lover
@DrPavel She is the most normal person here. Relatively as she has her inner demons like the others but she has a unique position compared to the others. By herself though, I guess she might be more relatable to the majority? I don't care too much about that though. On a personal level, Nagi is the most intriguing character. Esemori on a plot based level

@Keetonman Idol does care about Rei though. She is the first who seriously encouraged him to leave the city, and as an escape not involving death. Rei is the one who wanted to die with her because he presumed life there would be as bad for him as it was for her. (a recurring flaw of his is that he makes lots of assumptions and holds it as truth. Nagi keeps correcting him on it.) Nagi also said the reason she chose lover's abyss was to take him away from the town. She doesnt have a special place to die at all. I dont think it's fair to say she doesn't care about him, but she has influenced him in good and bad ways.

Dex-chan lover
FINALLY
A manga with characters that actually make use of communication and don’t just bullshit around them, thaaaank youuuu.

Also thanks for the chapter!

And yeah boys, chako isn’t perfect, that why she is the most fav, she is one of the more realistic characters and anybody who have at least the minimum stimulating experiences when you were young will understand, everything that she does for more stupid it looks, you can understand it bc you were in the same boat, insecurity, Fears, self esteem, identity problems, all those are reals, but you didn't know them back then, or even now...

Make sure we're in sync
Pastikan kita seirama

Although bound by humiliation
Walau terikat rasa hina

Dex-chan lover
@Beatrice
@cash-616
Oh i agree, and that's also the reason why she irks me that much, she's very much real. Knows people rl just like her and let just says that their personal relationships are disastrous, always assumed the worst and refused to talk to their bf/gf/husband/wife, instead finding solace in other people.

Dex-chan lover
@DrPavel
I feel you brother, Is not like we have all the answers but when we see people like this who we can relate and even if you want to help still make a disaster, I feel so frustrated, powerless, and angry, but well, chako isn’t real, and we can’t really do nothing, just see what happen, that make me kinda feel like there is really hope here since is fiction with a development

nice, he become more mature, he can calm her down very well and actually not making this kind of conflict worse like other mc

thank you for the update!!!

finally they are meeting!!! i'm so looking forward to the 3 of them interacting together!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
im glad this thriller doesnt have weird shit like aliens or monsters or shadows that look like people, those types just dont interest me because it goes from realism to fucking fighting E.Ts with shotguns, i like this more grounded thriller since i can see alot of these things happening in real life, except coincidental idol showing up in your town and fucking first day

Users who are viewing this thread