Boy's Abyss - Vol. 4 Ch. 31 - Years and Years

I don't get why y'all are hating on this town. We're only aware of about a dozen characters so far so no reason to think the entire town is the same way.

Characters so far:
Reiji
-his mom
-his brother
-his grandma
Chako
-her mom
-her dad
Gen
-his dad
Sensei whats-her-name
Esemori
Ex-Idol Nagi Aoi(?)

@weyr cuz the town is perceived through the eyes of the characters. And all the characters - even the ones who think they can't leave - hate it. Never underestimate self-inserting and emotional investment's capacity for skewing objectivity. I guarantee you that people would despise an antagonist who kills a favored character (support or main) more, over an antagonist that massacres dozens of extras.

Double-page supporter
Urgh what is this pile of depression

I don't agree with Gen. At all

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
@PandaVinChan
Pussy.

@grimlight
Spoken like a true ignorant egoist, your life doesn't revolve around yourself.

Also to all these people wailing and moaning about this town being "fucked up" and "toxic" and running off to the city without connection is the perfect solution: You all are a bunch of naive and sheltered brat.

Dex-chan lover
"you all are a bunch of naive and sheltered brat"
chief you're on mangadex shut the fuck up and let people voice their opinions

Wait maybe it's because I'm dumb, but does it mean Gen has been an asshole forcing Reiki to buy cigs for him, just so it's an excuse to keep Reiki close to him

Dex-chan lover
@Windyhiro
cover10.jpg

"Let's go down together, forever and ever 'kay?" Ask Gen to Reiji calmly.

Dang... feels bad for Gen. He didn't force himself on him and actually think it all through for Reiji. When he says "this is fine" that just damnnnn.
Damn he's the real waifu in this lmao 😂

But still Reiji got too much shits already, and Gen making Reiji blame himself ain't helping at all.

Gen reminds me of those seme in BL who would proceed fuck his love interest daily then decides to lock his dude up in his apartment by convincing that this is the only safe place to them. Reminds me of that BL about a younger brother who rape his older brother daily so he would stay.

So the author is playing gen off as some working from the shadows hero? Hmm. Also big OOF finding out your mum has been fucking your friends dad at night for years. This kind of drama is hugely compelling.

Users who are viewing this thread