Boy's Abyss - Vol. 4 Ch. 35 - A Night with Mom

You guys are overreacting. She is just close to him. The author is messing with us.

honestly, just how much mental strength does the mc have left to deal with every single one of them

Fed-Kun's army
Okayyyy, then... this whole shit is getting out of the box. Idol, teacher, childhood froend and now his mom. This is the wildest harem I've ever seen xD Who's next? His grandma? (oh god, please no!)

Fed-Kun's army
@Cashe might be, but judging by this story, I wouldn't be surprised if he had "that" with his mom at this point.

Double-page supporter
I don't normally condone violence against woman, but this bitch here has me saying the pimp's prayer.

Omds seeing the amount of comments I was starting to Panic thinking did they do it 🤮🤮🤮🤮 THANK FUCK NOT!!!!! But honestly mood lol, life would be way easier if the mum and son just escaped

Double-page supporter
Is suicide hereditary? Probably should look up studies about suicide now...and hopefully google won't mistake me as being suicidal..

this author is fucking insane, in a good way. Like holy shit dude this man is throwing all for a loop.

Users who are viewing this thread