Boy's Abyss - Vol. 4 Ch. 37 - A Guide

Fed-Kun's army
Just realized the teacher and Chako are physical opposites. One's ultra thin and the other's ultra thicc (in a good way).

Dex-chan lover
Poor friggin' Chako. I mean I'm glad nothing happened but also this is definitely gonna cause a rift between them. And he was kind of her only lifeline at this point. She might even end up going back to the author guy.

Dex-chan lover
Teacher is definitely going to off someone down the line. I really hope that Chako doesn't go to the author after hearing that there was another woman besides Nagi. Thanks for the chapter!!!

Contributor
Once you've given in to a Yandere's advances, there's no escape.

crossingfate.png

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Oh no that line he says to Chako about her not being special anymore...
She's now on the same level as everyone else manipulating him...

That aside tho, the author did really well in drawing Chako's body! It's a really realistic drawing of someone who's heavier, which I don't see done well often in manga. Where the weight sits on her body, the way her skirt pinches her stomach and makes rolls, the size of her thighs. This is what a real person looks like.

Dex-chan lover
People in the comments are saying nothing happened, but I got the impression that they did the deed, and now Chako is no better than anyone else using Rei, at least the Idol backed off when he asked her to

Gosh even if Chako was somewhat manipulative i still have hope that at least she can run away from this town.

Contributor
Chako's now only special because she's the only female love interest he hasn't been inside yet.

Aggregator gang
@Sagara-Sousuke it looked like Chako pushed him away after he mentioned doing it with another woman. There's also the fact that the teacher reacted positively after that happened, so I think they didn't do it at all.

Dex-chan lover
Sensei has finally lost her goddamn mind. And yet, she was still absolutely right about Reiji. It's funny how that works. Reiji wants to run away, but he's easily swayed and too kind, and he's repressing his own desires for the sake of others. Teacher understands that, but is projecting her own situation onto his regardless. Honestly, this is the most dangerous route. I see knife and or boat in her very near future if Rei doesn't get the fuck out of town quickly

Chako . . . I can't say I like this. She manipulated him, emotionally into sleeping with her thinking that it would make her special (and Nagi not). Now she realizes Rei's kind of a slut, and she thinks he's trash now? I'm disappointed but I had a feeling from a long time ago that this would happen. She's too trapped in her own drama to see Rei properly.

Just leave town with your mom, kid. She's about the only one who cares for real at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread