Boy's Abyss

Everyone's crazy and everything is over the top. This is just harem but make it super edgy and depressibg xdxdxdxd and instead of woman in distress, we have boy in distress who barely have any agency. I really hope sensei got her demise soon, she's wack as fuck.

Wanted to read this thing
,art just doesn't have that much appeal for me to endure this ntr dumpster(really liked nagi but i seriously don't like sluts,real life and fiction,they just don't have enough respect for their body that I'm not even trying to respect their decision as all of it is dumb)

P.S. it's alot worse if it's just meaningless aswell,just adding shits for drama

Dex-chan lover
@Jethzki
There is no ntr here, what the fuck are you even talking about? The marriage?
It's a ruse set up by Esemori, you would know that if you read it slower or less triggered by chapter 3.

@DrPavel i didn't even read it after that,cause like i said, art is not enough for me to get depressed,you could do some summaries here but I'm not gonna read depressing stuff just for clarification

Dex-chan lover
@Jethzki
Man sometimes i wonder what's wrong with today's generation, read the first three chapter and you got depressed? Get triggered so much by chapter three that you immedietly screech about nonexistent ntr? Bruh

Well whatever.

man reiji really cant catch a mf break 😫😫
the fact that imo nagi is the only one that seemed to understand him is hella rough considering shes suicidal af

Spoilers for Chapter 45.
So yeah, she sold him to the teacher. The Chapter ends with a cliffhanger I think. I need to understand what she said tbh. I feel like something very bad is gone happen.

@Xanhomey
yeah i think she took the 10 mill and she gives this "her last day in the city" kinda attittude even looks like she'll do it with the MC's friend where she does it with her father.

@ardillachina
I thought she will too, until someone who understands Japanese helped me with the translation. One panel before the last, that's what she says:
1. Come in
2. Why would I! // Why would you call me here
3. Gen // You
4. You told Reiji, right?
But in the last panel she says:
Don't come in
SFX:Slam
[]Breathing Stop.
I think she might kill someone at this point lol. I just hope she doesn't do it with gen, he seems like a nice guy.

Users who are viewing this thread