Brainrot Girlfriend - Ch. 5 - Brainrot at clinic

Dex-chan lover
I hate the fact i can understand most of the stuff she is saying :notlikethis:
Oh, understanding it isn't a big deal.... the issue is that nobody talks like that... even the young kids that use those words or analogies don't mix them like that...

In fact, considering her age, she's actually using it way too much.... like those adults that use kids lingo to sound cool....

So don't be ashamed for understanding it.... just understand that this is a story written by an adult who decided to write a character that only uses modern internet lingo.....

Dex-chan lover
It's the only way. There was no other option to deal with such brainrot. Maybe she will recover once removed from the internet.

Dex-chan lover
Heh, let him enjoy himself man. Not a lot of times have anything Vietnamese ever graced the front page of Mangadex.
i mean sure but that term is so overused. anything international with vietnam in it they go ahead and spam that quote. really repetive and makes it seem like vietnamese people are so bad and cant have any reputation outside of their countries (which is not the case). some form of blind pride turned into unconscious self-shaming 🤷‍♀️.

Dex-chan lover
This wouldnt have happen if she was sticking out her gyatt for the rizzler, you're so skibidi, you're so fanum tax. i just wanna be your sigma, freaking come here, give me your ohio!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread