Bring the Love - Ch. 41 - Season 2 Premiere

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭Roxi!!!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Welcome back Matchamango! Thanks so much for your hard work!!! You are the best 😘

Literally couldn't stop laughing about something shiny is coming in the forest and the noah part, lmao

I think he cross-dressed too. After the mother died there is a picture of little Roxant and Brill in male clothes and there is no reason why, Brill as a child should cross-dress as a boy.
I mean, its a patriarchal system so if they are girls it is more likely, that they will be married off to an other family and wont become the successor. (So girls will be less importent for the enemy -> wont be attacked)
I mean, its a big deal Leah will become the successor even through the Hildebrands are a womens family.
Kind of sad😒

Yay it’s back!! I hope you had a good break (???) matcha!! i see all the next chapters lined up huhu thank you so much!! 🥺💖

THANK YOU FOR NOT GIVING UP ON US! 🥺🥺I’m so glad you continued this. I love this story. Omg I laughed with so many parts😂

Fed-Kun's army
@Binary10011
I don’t have a link, unfortunately. I just remember picking up the information through osmosis when learning about Japan. Obviously, this isn’t a Japanese comic, so I didn’t want to assume that the practice was specific to Japan only. Of course, it’s always possible that my information is completely wrong, so please take it with a grain of salt.

Edit: Actually, now that I think about it more, I remember reading about it first in the manga xxxHolic, but I do have an impression of learning that it was an old, rare superstition that actually existed. But I don’t remember where I got that impression.

Looks like the Prussians set off a self-fulfilling prophecy. Here's to hoping they're not stupid enough to try again; Roxant will eliminate them. 😑

Wonder what little Brill was saying in Korean, "broster" sounds like it would be a mashup of hyung and noona? Hyungna?

So envious he is so pretty when cross dressing and so handsome when he's not
Uuu.. show some blushing face please ;^;

Users who are viewing this thread