Bring the Love - Ch. 49

I think I'm going to tattoo this chapter on me, I can't find a couple as wonderful as these two in years reading novels, they have chemistry, they have a great development that didn't need a kiss (but we hope, of course), every chapter has something surprising, and the construction of the characters remains very good.

I sincerely thank you for the translation, if it weren't for you I wouldn't know such a good story ❤❤❤

I WOULD LIKE TO LET EVERYONE KNOW IM PEACEFULLY RESTING IN MY GRAVE. EVERYONE DESERVES HONEST LOVE LIKE THIS SH*T MAN

can I just say
that I ship these guys
SO FRIGGIN MUCH!!!!! I cannot contain myself! They are adorable!

Thank you for scanslating this series!

I JUST DISCOVERED THIS MANGA A FEW DAYS AGO AND I'VE BEEN SOAKING IT IN CHAPTER BY CHAPTER!!! Normally i would binge-read 50 chapters in no time, but with this story I absolutely wanted to slowly take everything in!!! When I telling you I've been squealing like a school-girl the past 10 chapters - you better BELIEVE I'M TELLING THE TRUTH!!! This is the first time in 4 years I've been able to find a manga/tv show/anime that has moved me!! Something that I've truly been able to enjoy!!!

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! This is officially my favorite webtoon/manhwa words cannot describe how adorable they are! Matchamango you are a godsend

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

They are so cute !!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Why are they so cutee omg I'm so happy
Gosh ! They both are perfect for each other

Thank you for the chp. When will the next chps come out??!

Group Leader
So cute, OMG! Thanks for the translation! 😍
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
She wants a surprise. He's going to make it the biggest surprise he can possibly make and it's going to be absolutely great.

AAAAH FINALLYYY 🥺🥺🥺🥺 I'm so happy for them 😭😭

And yep, I'm flailing my arms and legs whenever I couldn't help feeling giddy 🥰

Users who are viewing this thread