bro is mangadex broke or somethin

for some reason the last time i had a manga was 2 days ago. bro imgetting killed by bordem someone help i have over 69 books bookarked(not a joke ok i do) and the last time one updated was two days ago. i feel mentally sick i need something help help help

Dex-chan lover
read a really long running series then like gintama, dragon ball, or one piece. that should keep you occupied for a while

@radkube
bro, there is an advanced search that let's you pick tags you want or don't want, you can restrict demographics and publication status. People have made recommendations. There are 42,374 titles here. Even allowing for the fact that not all of them are in your language, if you can't find something to read you aren't trying.

Fed-Kun's army
the only other thing to note is that the mangadex staff and team dont really scanlate any titles(ok with the exception of the doki ones) so if you want faster chapters in a series you kinda have to wait for the scanlators doing them. Bothering them about releases wont make the releases come out any faster either.

Users who are viewing this thread