Bungou Stray Dogs - Ch. 111.5 - You Simply Can't Kill Me, Part 2

Dex-chan lover
it feels a bit cheap but i guess it's not that out of nowhere for fyodor to be deceived by contact lenses considering his overconfidence (honestly i wish they would do this to dazai too lol) also hopefully this won't be another fakeout that ends up like "oh ACTUALLY fyodor is only pretending to be defeated" because i would lose my fucking mind if they do another one

highlight of this chapter is bram kneeling for aya hell yes jots that down for my servamp crossover

Dex-chan lover
Holy crapbaskets, I can't believe Dazai managed to outsmart Fyodor!

And lets GOOOOO BRAM TO THE RESCUE :win: :win::win::clap::clap::clap:

And boy, does he have the drip:meguupog:

It seems like Fukuchi isn't out of the count yet though...

What on earth could he be planning yo use Poe's book for...?

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
It's a good chapter, especially with "I am your knight", but the resolution is too simple..

Fed-Kun's army
it feels a bit cheap but i guess it's not that out of nowhere for fyodor to be deceived by contact lenses considering his overconfidence (honestly i wish they would do this to dazai too lol) also hopefully this won't be another fakeout that ends up like "oh ACTUALLY fyodor is only pretending to be defeated" because i would lose my fucking mind if they do another one

highlight of this chapter is bram kneeling for aya hell yes jots that down for my servamp crossover
Tbh, I don't think it's cheap considering the difference between those vampires and us are their sharp fangs and red eyes. Contact lens is one hell of a good fake, I tell you.

Dex-chan lover
Tbh, I don't think it's cheap considering the difference between those vampires and us are their sharp fangs and red eyes. Contact lens is one hell of a good fake, I tell you.
Yeah, and when you are a master manipulator Like Fyodor with plans within plans within plans, and with the superpowers to back up your arrogance, it's easy to let your guard down when you think that you've won

Double-page supporter
Thank you very much for the chapter

And now folks the moment about to arrive. Us anime watchers have seen it in anime but depends on things the manga readers...
might not like how things progress in the next several chapters, although atsushi's monologue in chapter 105 might highlight what the plot twist would be...
For now, i'm recommending to read again the airport part of "Decay of Angel" arc to help disgest things in reading future chapters

RANPO GO TO SLEEP IM SOBBING PLEASE YOU DID ENOUGH THE ENTIRE BSD UNIVERSE WOULD EXPLODE WITHOUT YOU

So, is the original ending the one showed in the anime since it came out earlier and did asagiri just copied that? From what I knew the anime had an original story since they didn't have anymore Manga material to work with.
Still like another person said before, it feels a little cheap.

Dex-chan lover
image.png

missed this the first time around but is this originally in the raws like hey whats up

Double-page supporter
Bruh when is Fukichi gonna die? Not gonna lie, but if there's anyone's bs I'm sick and tired of, it's this guy. Fukuzawa, please for the love of everything to move the plot on, end this guy's life
But glad to see Bram finally in action! And the knight scene was pretty sweet~ Nice to see Aya being the star :D

the chapter releaase progress is intensely insane. it probably takes half a year for the manga to catch up with the anime (not the other way around, mind you), and i wouldn't be surprised if it even turned out to take more than a year for that

also, come to think of it, considering that the eyes and the fangs are the only two things that tells a vampire apart from a human in this case, i'm a bit surprised that fyodor subconsciously relied on that quite a lot. the agency could have done this to begin with — or at least exploited this design flaw — and they could have been a few steps ahead of him. hell, never mind the agency, anyone could

Users who are viewing this thread