Buta Koushaku ni Tensei Shitakara, Kondo wa Kimi ni Suki to Iitai - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
It’s weird that I usually don’t mind tsunderes and there is probably very few I genuinely dislike but for some reason I just don’t like her. It’s not that she’s a bad character, if anything she’s decent enough and showing quite a bit of progress and characterization. I think I just don’t think she would make a good pair with MC so I hope that doesn’t become a thing.

Dex-chan lover
@Hamin At a guess, I'd say it has a 50/50 chance of going either way, depending on how the arc resolves. Personally, I don't think they'll become a thing, because this series doesn't seem to subscribe to some of the usual cliches and they generally have no real chemistry, but at the same time, if the arc ends with Slow in a good enough light, it could change her perceptions enough that it's possible.

Supporter
Gonna love that the MC is a man of action. Actively seeking to prevent a certain event instead of passively waiting

Dex-chan lover
Is she dumb, she insulted him first just because he tried to warn her
about her "trusted Knight" with legit information and when he reacts to her insults with anger, understandably, he's the bad guy, I don't see how he's at fault and needs to apologize. Honestly she's terrible if she thinks it okay to call him "the rotten wind of the Dennings jealous and full of himself" which she assumes but he can't call the other guy an illegitimate which is facts

Dex-chan lover
@JWChibi It's not that simply that Slow called him illegitimate. It's that he was using that fact to suggest that Cephas is a bad person. That's one of the most common scumbag nobility clichés. It's not Cephas's fault that he was born outside of marriage, so it's really gross for Slow to use that to try to impugn his character.

Dex-chan lover
Even Denning is yet unsure if the betrayal will really happen or not. But at this point trying to convince Alice of the "event" is backfiring on him. Better to shut up and prepare so he can deal with it once it happens.

I do agree that Alicia and Denning don't have any chemistry, and personally i wish he would just take Charlotte as wife (and Tina as concubine lol). While the betrayal event is still ahead so we don't fully know whats going to happen between them, i don't like her.

Dex-chan lover
Charlotte is truly a shit partner for our pig MC... Their to and fro are not entertaining at all even after all these chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Urgh, she so annoying.
"I trust him with my life because he said so. You disgusting piece of shit pig."
"He's suspicious and he's a bastard."
"How dare you insult people. Get out of my faceeeee."

I hate her.

Dex-chan lover
@vorador There's even less chemistry between Slow and Charlotte. More than that, Charlotte has no respect for Slow, though she's trying to live up to her duty as his servant, but it doesn't seem to prevent her from finding faults in his character and reminding him of how lousy a person he is. She most certainly doesn't have romantic feelings for him. Isn't she supposed to fall for the original hero anyway? So far the commoner girl is the only one who seems to like Slow for what he is, or at least despite what he is.

reu

Dex-chan lover
@JWChibi
He just came out and basically called him a basketballamerican
I know her reaction it's stupid but the way he spoke it just came out as pettiness

Like others, I don't like Charlotte in this fiction.
I get that MC pity the original piggy and want him to find happiness via proxy through him with the girl but holy shit that girl is not going to give him any happiness.

@reu
This will come out as pretty childish but she started the bout of insults with Denning.
It's pretty pathetic for a character if they can dish out insults but couldn't handle taking any.
Even for Slow, just taking bullshit from her one-sided is simply too much.

I’m not the only one that is confused: what was charlottes secret? That she likes slow? Cause she sure as hell never shows it.

I’m on the Tina ship. Legit great girl with honest and straight forward intentions. Charlotte is either so dense even by main story standards she doesn’t deserve slow’s love, or she is a bad person.

Users who are viewing this thread