Buta Koushaku ni Tensei Shitakara, Kondo wa Kimi ni Suki to Iitai - Vol. 5 Ch. 26

Aggregator gang
This chapter felt tantalizingly brief.

It makes me wonder if a deadline was missed and they rushed out whatever was completed.

For Your Information about Heroines in this manga/LN vs WN
1) Charlotte in WN more better than stupid version from her in this manga
2) Alicia in WN or this manga too arrogant
3) Tina the Big Tiddie Commoner Girl, do you guys know if in WN she or maybe I will say "he" is a man with muscle named Deppa? 🤣
4) Princess Karina in WN is sheltered princess who never show her self in noble party because afraid many man looking to her boobs. How the hell in this manga she has confidence showing her upper boobs?!

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, so I read this whole story up to this point, I'm still at a loss for why MC, after being downloaded into Slow, suddenly started loving Charlotte after only a few days as if he were the real Slow. I could see if we were shown their relationship gradually developing to that point and I know some things are done for comedic value on Charlotte's end, but as people have pointed out she's the quickest to doubt him when it comes to MC making progress in Slow's reputation or misunderstand a situation around Slow. I'm sure an argument could be made that she's the closest to him and has seen his dark side the most so it'd be harder for her to come to terms with his new self without adequate evidence. I get that, but I still have an issue with MC in Slow suddenly falling head over heels for Charlotte without any relationship progress. All we saw in the story was that MC recognized that Slow loved her in the anime and was a big enough fan of said anime that he read author comments and stuff about Slow's character and actions off screen that further rounded out the character's motives.

I have the tendency to agree with everyone here that while I don't think MC should've treated Charlotte bad, I don't think he should've gone all in on her either knowing that in the anime she easily jumps from Slow to Shuya in one event. Sure, there's an argument that Slow's constant treatment of her pushed her away, but still. Knowing that should've given him pause and wanted to actually strengthen their relationship, but we even have in the title that MC's goal as Slow is to confess to her as if he were role playing, but we see in the story he's supposedly really feeling this way without actually spending time with this woman?

I know he downloaded Slow's memories and knowledge but that doesn't equate to actual feelings for Charlotte unless MC downloaded Slow's feelings as well, but then that'd be worrisom and problematic for the consistency of the story since that would mean MC effectively turned into Slow and it would give rise to the question of MC's ability to actually be himself and change who Slow was inherently due to MC's nature, views, feelings, etc. being different from Slow's.

Users who are viewing this thread