Buta Koushaku ni Tensei Shitakara, Kondo wa Kimi ni Suki to Iitai - Vol. 8 Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
WN/LN still has more
But nonetheless, they choose the right part to end the Manga. No much of a cliffhanger and a proper ending to say the least

Unlike a certain dragon chain manga....and no trust in humanity manga...
Oh man the dragon chain manga was so interesting until they ended it early. The art was really cool too.

Dang. I’m a little bit sad that this is finished but it’s end at a good point as well. I really hope the author continues the story in the Light novel also. Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
It sounded bad, but then again I just want to read stuff, what mangas are you refering here if I may know?
actually sorta curious as to these manga to avoid them, since it really sucks to start a manga then get news that it gets axed and gets a rush job ending or perpetual cliffhanging, which very few manga can pull off a rush ending
One of them i think is Ori of the Dragon Chain, which only adapted 1 LN Volume because it was an actual promo manga (and author being slow with releasing LN Volumes since is rewriting some stuff from the WN), the other being Adventurers Who Don't Believe in Humanity Will Save the World i think? which adapted 2 LN Volumes, who knows if this was a promo or what, but pretty much was announced to end before anime even aired, anime did 1 more volume than the manga which currently have 5 LN Volumes

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
i know the light novels have more stories than this but the idea that he's only shown as skinny in the very last chapter is fucking hilarious to me that i kinda wish it's the end end, just for the bit

Double-page supporter
Pls I need spoiler about MC x Charlotte development 🤭
Unfortunately, not much development. It is on par of current Manga.
There are differences in LN and Manga as MC confess to Charlotte later than in Manga.
MC become thin much alter in LN. (Vol. 5 - Due to stress) Later, he become fat again due to Charlotte feeding him too much after confession. At the end, he workout to become thin with muscle to fight end bosses.
As for romance, not much development. Charlotte still a servant to Denning house so she isn't in the position for marriage.
She also cannot reveal herself officially since MC country and others will surely try to use her for their own gain. (Princess made a deal with the queen to leave Charlotte alone even they knew who Charlotte is)
LN ends (either axed or the author ran out of idea) with no further official development, but several people know they are dating.

Dex-chan lover
LN ends (either axed or the author ran out of idea) with no further official development, but several people know they are dating.

It infuriates me when JP authors rely on dragging things out, and ruin progress due to artificial events, merely because that is a sole driving plot point of their stories. ("Cannot Spit It Out" trope.)

I enjoy complex, real relationships. And personal development and growth. Not "Team Rocket Blasting Off Again" deus ex machina plots to push LN sales.

Growth can still occur without dragging relation development behind a truck, until the series LN loses its publisher, at which point author shoehorns in a resolution at the end awkwardly. With equally poor depth and logic.

I'd rather have plot points tied up naturally in a decent progression. Either utilizing or ignoring standard 4-cour plot development, ending in climax (and potential afterstory). Both rambling stories and shoehorned stories are equally frustrating to commit to as a reader.

Dex-chan lover
This must have been the ending the author reserved for this capstone (the second being the LN ending).

In the LN Slowe actually had to work his ass off to get slim, but of well. In this ending he actually got to confess and reciprocated faster, which is nice. The LN dragged it a bit too long.

So all in all I’d say the manga wrap this up more cleanly than the LN.
The LN expanded the world, but at the same time couldn’t tie all the loose ends, I guess the author still has ideas hence the WN continuing.

Anyway, thank you for completing the series.

Dex-chan lover
It sounded bad, but then again I just want to read stuff, what mangas are you refering here if I may know?
The first is "Ori of The Dragon Chain" and the other is "Apparently, Disillusioned Adventurers Will Save the World"
Both manga got axed, while the "Save the world" manga does somewhat have a "Closure" with many of the main plot covered before axed, the ending is still abrupt. But at least it got an Anime and covered a bit where the manga ends
"Dragon Chain" is the biggest offense for an Axed manga. The story ended with nothing resolved and the rest of the stuff is in the WN only. If you have read the Manga and want to read the WN version...fair warning
The WN is seriously just...Horrible. The story keeps dragging on and on with MC keep being a total pussy about his power eventhough many people he cared for was already in danger because he hesitated because "I Afraid I go out of control" and the story just repeats that same formula again and again. I dropped it right after MC reconcile with his ex GF as if nothing big happened between them and everyone like just Ok with it

Dex-chan lover
so, because it's seem the manga would stop here. If you want to know what's next, here

They will go to and fight dustor agent that invade former huzak territory while he escape a knighthood.

They chase shuya, and prevent him from going berserk by borrowing his fire spirit power to fend of the empire's commander

Empire and kingdom got into a truce, but one of it's agent gone rouge while while he still refuse to get knighted

Still high from able to confess, together with the current personal knigh he repel the rogue agent. and restoring the relationship between the princess and the queen.

Next, we got into some honestly unrelated arc that spans a volume.

Then, Alicia and slowe go on adventure to take back the symbol of peace between their country to restore tension between them. This arc also going nowhere.

The closing of the story is a dissapointment of make believe fight between his family and a fukken relic. It give slowe a time to go together with char. . . it was that "their journy continue" kind of ending.

Dex-chan lover
The first is "Ori of The Dragon Chain" and the other is "Apparently, Disillusioned Adventurers Will Save the World"
Both manga got axed, while the "Save the world" manga does somewhat have a "Closure" with many of the main plot covered before axed, the ending is still abrupt. But at least it got an Anime and covered a bit where the manga ends
"Dragon Chain" is the biggest offense for an Axed manga. The story ended with nothing resolved and the rest of the stuff is in the WN only. If you have read the Manga and want to read the WN version...fair warning
The WN is seriously just...Horrible. The story keeps dragging on and on with MC keep being a total pussy about his power eventhough many people he cared for was already in danger because he hesitated because "I Afraid I go out of control" and the story just repeats that same formula again and again. I dropped it right after MC reconcile with his ex GF as if nothing big happened between them and everyone like just Ok with it
Ori wasn't exactly axed, it was an actual promo manga, tho is just as bad, though if anyone actually wanna read sources, i would recommend to read the LN rather than the WN since it rewrote and added/changed order of some stuff and diverged somewhat from the WN, and manga was following the LN

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
thanks for the work on the last chapter. i really liked the plot and the art, even if some plot elements are kept open. hope the author and artist will find good next projects. :)

Users who are viewing this thread