Buta Koushaku ni Tensei Shitakara, Kondo wa Kimi ni Suki to Iitai

I assume the final goal of the MC, is going to fight a war to win back Charlotte's kingdom? To restore her back to a princess is the obvious other route to marry her, than to turn himself into the black sheep of the family.

Otherwise, Charlotte's back story could just as well make her a commoner.

Double-page supporter
nice, i thought it's gonna be those harem isekai, yet it isn't

Dex-chan lover
Please no NTR Please no NTR Please no NTR Please no NTR Please no NTR Please no NTR Please no NTR Please no NTR Please no NTR Please no NTR Please no NTR Please no NTR Please no NTR Please no NTR Please no NTR Please no NTR Please no NTR Please no NTR Please no NTR Please no NTR Please no NTR Please no NTR Please no NTR Please no NTR Please no NTR Please no NTR Please no NTR Please no NTR

Don't worry this isn't a harem.
ch 67 of the novel and he's still only locked on charlotte.

Dex-chan lover
I went in to this expecting something terrible but after one chapter I think its better the other manga it shares a set up with.

Seems to be like other manga but in the other one it was a girl and she was not a fatass this seems pretty ok so far i hope it's as good as the other one

Contributor
@NibbiPower y dude? Just y. You can add two groups together, y put upload them separately.

Well so far it's looking to be way better than the dumpster fire that is Botsuraku Yotei Nanode. Hopefully it'll be almost as good as Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami.

Dex-chan lover
This reminds me of Death Flag.
Which makes me sad because Death Flag doesn't have manga adaptation.
Dangit.

Seems to have potential though, wish the author would explain more about the anime he's isekai'd into, like, at least whether it's a fantasy romance, fantasy slice-of-life, or just generic battle harem.

Aggregator gang
My only complaint is that he accepted the world a bit too quickly. Otherwise, this was a surprisingly good find. Go Mr. Piggy! I believe in you!

at start of ch 1, i think it'd be a good one. But, yeah, kinda disappointed that the main heroine actually turn into hero's harem in the game.
I think i'll drop this series, unless actually our mc would like another girl, not that charlotte :(

Users who are viewing this thread