Buta Koushaku ni Tensei Shitakara, Kondo wa Kimi ni Suki to Iitai

Group Leader
No worries, I just thought you removed your chapter because the v2 was almost ready. ? Btw, no update for 1/2 months don't mean it is dropped (or every monthly/bi-monthly series, like Buta Koushaku, would be considered as dropped pretty fast). ?

Group Leader
@Xereste
Yes. I thought because it's already 6 chapters of raw and there's no english update after almost a month, it has been dropped without any notice.
I'm sorry for misunderstood and being so impatient.
chapter 2 is only need a proofreader, "he" is not so confident with his english so "he" told me to find a proofreader first.

Hope MC will stay as he is (chubby & nice), same for the story... no silly harem or shitty game screens showing useless char stats

Contributor
The kind of MC isekai genre needed, I'm bored of cute shota/boy MC, we need some ugly bastards too. This guy and Tanaka can be good fellas.

This is pretty fun. It’s a take on the isekai genre that’s not extremely new, but it’s somewhat refreshing as the MC is trying to dig himself out of a rut that another version of himself created. It’s been a pretty funny read so far.

Group Leader
WHITE GOES HI
CANADIAN SAYS EH
MEXICAN GOES HALF A NIGHT DAY
ARAB GOES BRRROOO
FRENCH GOES HOH HOH HOHHH
AND THE ASIAN GOES OH HERRO

BUT THERE'S ONE SOUND
NO ONE KNOWS

WHAT DOES THE PIG SAY?

Power Uploader
@JustNatsuki

For the Japanese, apparently it goes "buhi." Though we've discussed changing it to "oink" in future releases to make it easier to relate to.

Power Uploader
@JustNatsuki,

Ah, I figured it was a reference to 'what does the fox say', though I didn't know those were actually lyrics to a parody song...

Edit: Though seriously, you should probably mark that link as NSFW.

om nom nom this is some good isekai trash om nom nom junk food is delicious om nom nom

Group Leader
Honestly, I would rather have a fat protagonist instead of generic slim MC. The fatness gives him character, haha.

@rozenbaun
but, that doesn't change the fact that the heroine would leave MC and join the hero's harem if MC did the same as before ( though, he's doing all good things while that heroine didn't realize it.) :( :(

Contributor
@france001:

Same. And, given the setup, "the path to winning is to become a stereotypical protagonist" somehow sounds like a little bit of a downer ending to me.

Contributor
IIRC Alicia despite still having feelings for him, breaks the engangement after people start to badmouth about her relationship with the now piggy duke.

I get this feeling that his girl is actually scheming something? Idk...

Users who are viewing this thread