Buta Koushaku ni Tensei Shitakara, Kondo wa Kimi ni Suki to Iitai

Group Leader
Hello, we don't have any plan to drop this series.
Lately, our proofreader is busy, so we can't release it.
As long as you can see the Indonesian version, it means the english one already with our proofreader.

Thank you

Contributor
@Freestyle

She's just clumsy but seems like the LN is making her a Dojikko (Clumsy child) which are are pretty popular, the popularity of this kind of characters among the anime subculture of Japan has led to a proliferation of these characters in anime, thanks in no small part to their ability to sell merchandise.

Examples: Aqua (Konosuba).

Code:
http://goboiano.com/dojikko-the-communitys-new-favorite-dere-type/

Contributor
@onion_horse

Yeah, that's about what I expect, like the "first time cooking for my boyfriend" trope where they have to put a mosaic over the stove pot.

Double-page supporter
@FayeReagan hey thankyou for the answer. Just goes to show one should put forth a lil effort into research before posting.

I get these mixed up way too easily. Between the LN vs manga and all the isekais and there are at least 3 that involve game villain tensei. Was this the one where he's on the student council eventually?

Group Leader
We're looking for JP to ENG Translator for this manga.
Don't hesitate to send me PMs

Thank you

Really enjoying this one. It has a lot more character even if it is using a lot of the normal isekai tropes.

Dex-chan lover
After reading the manga, I read the webnovel version and somehow... I think the manga did not execute Charlotte's character and some scenes well enough... The change also... mainstream? haha. Although it still quite fun to read as it is tho...

It was an okay manga, but, that maid is just too clumsy, she breaks anything and practically everything.
The last straw for me is when her clumsiness was used as the most cliche “Oh no, protagonist come comfort me. I broke that thing even though it was so f*cking important” Type of sh*t. You tell me, after you go through ch.
, are you not slightly mad over this bullshit ending of an arc?

Listen, she’s the type irl that destroy everything she touches, and in my opinion, the protagonist is just too light on her.

Thus, I drop because I just can’t anymore.

You can obviously still read it, it just doesn’t change my bias opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread