Buta Koushaku ni Tensei Shitakara, Kondo wa Kimi ni Suki to Iitai

Dex-chan lover
'Can't recall the last time I dropped an isekai. Chapter 4 made such a step backwards with the power of stupidity that it cancelled out any momentum I had for this story.
Weeh.

Aggregator gang
Now that all of merakiscans projects are dropped, I'm seeing most of my dropped list as gold now lol
anyone has a list of rebound mangas after this DMCA incident?

It's a bit disappointing that the author choose isekai as a theme. The title and story would make a lot sense if Slow was reincarnated as his younger self or time travel to the past. But no, the author just had to pick isekai flag and see how far the isekai waves will take him.

Contributor
I'm actually surprised that as of ch. 12 this i still rather readable. I was expecting it to have gone massively downhill at some point given how tricky the premise is to handle (at least, by the low standards of isekai writing).

The isekai gimmick here seems a bit sketchy - MC knows the plot and characters because he knows the story already, but later on he has actual memories of childhood events that were most likely not in the anime... seems like a blurry line getting overlooked.
Otherwise, the story and characters are actually decent. This isn't a generic isekai clone, it's about a piggy boi who decides to work his ass off to become a better person (albeit with a couple OP:characteristics because of isekai shenanigans). Most importantly, we're seeing actual character developoment.

This isekai is written well for what it is. Some people seem to really dislike it, possibly because despite the good handling of the plot a lot of characters are thrown in gratuitously and get in the way, making it all seem disjointed. It helps to read keeping in mind it's a typical VN plot being hijacked by the isekai protagonist. I think the appeal is supposed to be how he interacts with all these characters and their roles, for example by making side characters relevant or the main characters sidelined. Maybe a cultural appeal that's hard to get outside of Japan...

Personally, I think this manga is way better than many popular ones in the same genre like shield hero and such though.

@Corntall Everything I hate everything about this manga, the characters the fat fucking blob we call the "MC" are like smelling into a trash can I would actually rather eat dog shit then read this. The mangaka must have been knowing how liked his shit show of a "manga" would have been liked in this site because it's all the things this place eats up it's so fucking bad. Hear me out if I ever see anything by this guy again I am giving it a 1/10 ASAP just so this fucking retard can actually get a job and stop ruining the industry with the same fucking shit I have seen this same plot SAME characters SAME Setting SAME fucking school and castle over 50 times and this fucker knows some retards like you would still like this you fucking waste of space /sarcasm (Aka I'm joking)

It just sucks tbh

@Denrick19 christ calm down... Wow so basically, its bad because of your biased view torwards fat mc. Huh, i thought you had a good reasoning, But no. Your so called "sarcasm" respond
which is not, just look at that anger boi
is just one shit hole of a biased respond i have ever read. And dude you probably have some anger issues, try to have a counselling and manage your anger issues.

Contributor
This is definitely one of those isekai where I have to not think too hard about the moral and existential implications of the ambiguity of whether the protagonist is, or is not, truly the character whose body they now inhabit.

(If not, the implications are horrendous. Well, that said, suspension of disbelief is often important to enjoyment of a good work of fiction—it's just interesting the extent to which it's convention for this genre to whistle it's way past such problems.)

@Denrick19 You're just bashing the author at this point and not even make a reasonable critics no one gonna take you seriously that way.
why would you even bother to comment here if you hate it that much?

Users who are viewing this thread