Buta Koushaku ni Tensei Shitakara, Kondo wa Kimi ni Suki to Iitai

I wonder how many times they're going to release a manga with the exact same plot. There must be diminishing returns in regards to popularity, r-right?

Aggregator gang
I didn't expect this manga to be interesting. I was hoping for a fun read while waiting other manga updates, boy I was wrong, this is actually quite good..

@Fairo Because td's mom thought he was going alone and not with a attendant( She thought the female attendant was the ex-fiancee's).

PS:
Does anyone know what chapter the wn is the latest chapter around (14ch)?, thanks in advance.

Group Leader
Hmm... I'll give it a month more before I'll think this is dropped! I will look into picking this up then so these nice readers can enjoy it. That cool by you right? @seekermoc

Power Uploader
@Belisar
We're still actively working this, though we are admittedly a bit behind on the current chapter (15). We're all pretty busy at the moment, so we decided to prioritize finishing our personal things, especially since there was no new chapter released in May, so we have not fallen behind the raws. Either way there would have been a 2-month wait between chapters, so we just put the delay before chap 15 instead of after.

Group Leader
Really! Well thats great. Thanks for letting us all know about it and keeping us up to date. I'll keep watching for now then. Keep up the very good work in the mean time!

@KokuyoShadow any of the good groups tend to follow the basic rule of till they fully drop it officially they leave it alone even if it takes months

He's gonna be in a rut when he runs out of bullets that this world can't replace.

Edit: Wrong page. Oops.

Users who are viewing this thread